Strategy and Replay Discussion, please state the matchup in the thread title

Moderators: Global Moderator, SC2 moderator

Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

4 gate defense without sentries

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

;D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: 4 gate defense without sentries

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

and another 4 gate defense. stop 4gating people, it's useless after all the nerfs to it^^
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HeJurmhoanni
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by HeJurmhoanni »

I still won over half of my PvPs in 1.3 with 4 gate. :)
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

HeJurmhoanni wrote: I still won over half of my PvPs in 1.3 with 4 gate. :)
then just wow how did you do that? i find it so easy to repel now, especially with the new coming patch. or do you mean maps like tal'darim with large ramp??
i go either for  the fast 3 stalker build into delaying his 4gate, or just getting 1-2 sentries early or getting an early  robo and chrono an immortal out, this helps also vs blin kstalker push and DTs, cause of fast observer.

another game xD
HeJurmhoanni
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by HeJurmhoanni »

Aaryn_GenD wrote:
HeJurmhoanni wrote: I still won over half of my PvPs in 1.3 with 4 gate. :)
then just wow how did you do that? i find it so easy to repel now, especially with the new coming patch. or do you mean maps like tal'darim with large ramp??
i go either for  the fast 3 stalker build into delaying his 4gate, or just getting 1-2 sentries early or getting an early  robo and chrono an immortal out, this helps also vs blin kstalker push and DTs, cause of fast observer.

another game xD
Because half the time i won the other protoss was too greedy and i just killed him immediately and the 1/4 of the time i got my 3rd and 4th pylon well placed even up the ramp and he didnt have enough to repell my first or second warp in and the rest 1/4 of the time i notice my opponent going defencive 4 gate like they should but they had no idea how to transition out of it. :)

And yeah tal darim etc were always just 4 gate vs 4 gate those doesnt count. :P