T (me playing random) vZ

Strategy and Replay Discussion, please state the matchup in the thread title

Moderators: Global Moderator, SC2 moderator

GrEaTeR_KnArLoC
N3O Member
N3O Member

T (me playing random) vZ

Post by GrEaTeR_KnArLoC »

Am I doing this 2 rax build right? Any tips for me? I know I messed up my wall in and although I won, my macro needs to improve a bit at certain times.

I must say I am enjoying abusing proxy rax early concussive marauders versus protoss atm (when I get T and matched vs P). I dunno if it's actually effective or if I'm just getting lucky though.

My terran and zerg play seem to be very inconsistent. Sometimes I play really well, and at other times I am complete fail lol 8O .

I'm also thinking about getting a EU account but I'm paranoid that the week after I buy it, if i do, blizzard will announce cross realm play lol (i know fat chance).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Comadevil
Administrator
Administrator
AOE3 Nickname: Comadevil

Re: T (me playing random) vZ

Post by Comadevil »

[quote=""GrEaTeR_KnArLoC""]
I'm also thinking about getting a EU account but I'm paranoid that the week after I buy it, if i do, blizzard will announce cross realm play lol (i know fat chance).[/quote]

If u really want to have one drop me a PM. I still have a cheap EU copy lying around here
HeJurmhoanni
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by HeJurmhoanni »

[quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""GrEaTeR_KnArLoC""]
I'm also thinking about getting a EU account but I'm paranoid that the week after I buy it, if i do, blizzard will announce cross realm play lol (i know fat chance).[/quote]

If u really want to have one drop me a PM. I still have a cheap EU copy lying around here[/quote]
DO IT! DO IT!
lordandcount
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by lordandcount »

And another one will be assimilated, come to EU, you know you want it
NEO_CrAz3n wrote: L&C is sorta the N3O police.
I'm the most annoying officer
Andre_1993
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Andre_1993 »

[quote=""lordandcount""]And another one will be assimilated, come to EU, you know you want it[/quote]

+1
:DD
HeJurmhoanni
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by HeJurmhoanni »

Pretty good but if u want to go mass marines which is 4 or more rax u have to learn to split your marines well.
GrEaTeR_KnArLoC
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by GrEaTeR_KnArLoC »

Yes... I'm pretty fail at that but I don't really have too much experience with that so hopefully I will get much better with practice.

I also facepalmed at myself when I ordered my marines to go back behind the tanks but they all got blown up because the tanks were blocknig the retreat lol. xD

I also sent u a PM coma.