2 Protoss Replays eco is key

Strategy and Replay Discussion, please state the matchup in the thread title

Moderators: Global Moderator, SC2 moderator

Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

2 Protoss Replays eco is key

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

oh man eco is so strong in this game, since i was not playing terran anymore i stopped going semi allin and wacky cheese strats^^
you can win many games by just not forgetting to queue stuff while in battle

this is prolly the last replay before the new patch goes live - can't wait to play the new and improved protoss :O
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Aaryn_GenD on Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
frenchfantom
N3O Member
N3O Member

Re: 2 Protoss Replays eco is key

Post by frenchfantom »

hmm i notice you don't keep probe production constant. how do you know when to stop or when to keep it going? or was that just mistakes?
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

i don't keep it constant because of aoe3, the probes finish in ~13 seconds real time, whereas in aoe3 it is 25 sec (add the lag for 27 seconds) and the fact that i played terran and did semi-all ins where i forego vill production in favour of a certain tech or more units,
bad habits don't die out :-P

what is important though is to have always everything saturated and move the vills from where they are in surplus. like i did in the metapolois game,if i wouldn't have switched the 20 probes from that one base with 1 mineral chunk the game would have been lost. but the dark templars did a good job too.
Bart331
Major
Major

Post by Bart331 »

lol
jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by jerom »

Weird somehow I dont notice the difference between AoE vill training time and SC2 training time, and I'm actually sometimes playing AoE and then the other day sc2 and I just get near perfect constant production.

Confusing.
Soccerman771 wrote:Just make sure you do keep some blood in your alcohol system, ok.