Diamond: Z v P 2300 vs 2300

Strategy and Replay Discussion, please state the matchup in the thread title

Moderators: Global Moderator, SC2 moderator

36drew
Honorary Officer

Diamond: Z v P 2300 vs 2300

Post by 36drew »

Metalopolis -- I go for 14 gas, 14 pool, because of close positions. Once I scout the gateway, then cyber, I know I can safely expand. I get a bit greedy with powering drones rather than making army. But eh? Drones can fight too! Once I clean up the 4 gate push its time to punish with some mutalisks.

GG!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HeJurmhoanni
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: Diamond: Z v P 2300 vs 2300

Post by HeJurmhoanni »

Gonna watch it now.

When r u coming to play on eu servers? Im anxiously waiting to play with you and i know few other ppl are too :D
36drew
Honorary Officer

Post by 36drew »

Within a week I will be on.
HeJurmhoanni
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by HeJurmhoanni »

K cool.

Watched the games and i gotta say your creep spreading is awesome. Ur using the third queen very actively which many ppl doesnt do. Also that game made me try mutalisks in ZvP since im a roach hydraing player :D

Also the drone pull was pretty clever imo. I think you could have been able to defend without that buy holding back a bit and letting your hatch take some damage until your next set of lings pop out. The problem in that situation would have been him getting close enough to ff your ramp to prevent re-enforces. By pulling those drones he was forced to back up so he couldnt forcefield efficiently.