Versing mass thors with zerg

Strategy and Replay Discussion, please state the matchup in the thread title

Moderators: Global Moderator, SC2 moderator

DutchNvG
N3O Member
N3O Member

Re: versing mass thors with zerg

Post by DutchNvG »

[quote=""jerom""]Well what I think. Thors don´t have a real counter, but I think they also do not really counter something. They are supposed to counter the mutas and do the job so so, but they aren't a real hard counter. So also the other way around; zerg don't have a real hard counter to them :D[/quote]

Have you ever seen what they do against Ultralisk and Broodlord? :(
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

why? brutlords got a whopping 10 range so they're hard to reach,
and they can only beat ultralisks with the 250mm cannon^^

i think the unit needs a redesign, it's good that they made him a bit faster and smaller in size, but he needs to be able to fight normal units too, like stalkers or such, he does alot of damage but only on a single target which is alot of overkill and gets focus fired.

he should just be a strong figher in general, and be good against light air units(Which he is)
slay3r_
Conscript
Conscript

Post by slay3r_ »

froggyman, just a head up dont ever try bust ramp in diamond :) never works -_- .... i've tried before haha
froggyman
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by froggyman »

[quote=""slay3r_""]froggyman, just a head up dont ever try bust ramp in diamond :) never works -_- .... i've tried before haha[/quote]

lol haha but i was talking about in that game it was easily feasible
HeJurmhoanni
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by HeJurmhoanni »

Thors arent that good against broodlords beause the broodlords are armored and thors javellin missiles have bonus against light units AND the javellin missile attack shoots FOUR times per volley so broodlords even without any upgrades weakens the anti air attack of thors by 4. Thors do only 20 dmg per shot against broodlords :D