Honorary Officer

VOD: Z v T @ Lost Temple 1.1

Post by 36drew »

Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: VOD: Z v T @ Lost Temple 1.1

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

you forego the first larvae inject for creep tumor? till now i only saw it being done after the first inject. i also liked how you played with not so much scouting information but made up for it with the overseer in case of banshees
100mienrals 50 gold? playing too much aoe :-P

after you saw the marauders you could have gone either ling or muta, with muta taking a bit long but you had a great eco start.
what do you think of cool's playstyle? he gets alot of tech buildings which he doesn't even need now, but he can adapt much faster to anything, much like the terran 1-1-1.
the push he did with few units after he lost everything was to kill your queen but he didn't succeed in that. loved the carpet bomb :-P
the positioning in that fight in the middle of the map was kinda bad for you i thikn that's why the game went on for a bit longer^^
and yay at transfusioning the ultralisks i was hoping you'd do it and you did.

in other vods could oyu display the production tap mostly during the game instead of apm? i think it makes us keep track of what is being built much easier
deadhanddan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by deadhanddan »

? bane drops :D
- Dan
36drew
Honorary Officer

Post by 36drew »

[quote=""Aaryn_GenD""]you forego the first larvae inject for creep tumor? till now i only saw it being done after the first inject. i also liked how you played with not so much scouting information but made up for it with the overseer in case of banshees
100mienrals 50 gold? playing too much aoe :-P

after you saw the marauders you could have gone either ling or muta, with muta taking a bit long but you had a great eco start.
what do you think of cool's playstyle? he gets alot of tech buildings which he doesn't even need now, but he can adapt much faster to anything, much like the terran 1-1-1.
the push he did with few units after he lost everything was to kill your queen but he didn't succeed in that. loved the carpet bomb :-P
the positioning in that fight in the middle of the map was kinda bad for you i thikn that's why the game went on for a bit longer^^
and yay at transfusioning the ultralisks i was hoping you'd do it and you did.

in other vods could oyu display the production tap mostly during the game instead of apm? i think it makes us keep track of what is being built much easier[/quote]

I definetly LOVE cool's play style. If you get an advantage its just so effective since you are sitting on larva and can adapt to anything. It might not be quite as effective as Fruit Sellers, but it's damn near close and fun as hell. I guess really time will tell whose style of play is more effective.
jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by jerom »

Great game. I was thinking of why people actually never used baneling drops because it seems pretty strong :D .
Soccerman771 wrote:Just make sure you do keep some blood in your alcohol system, ok.
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

Great game Adam, as always.

thanks 4 the time 2 get yet another 1 out

out