Knarloc PvZ :O

Strategy and Replay Discussion, please state the matchup in the thread title

Moderators: Global Moderator, SC2 moderator

GrEaTeR_KnArLoC
N3O Member
N3O Member

Knarloc PvZ :O

Post by GrEaTeR_KnArLoC »

I have put up 3 recs of PvZ versus people around my league/points (atm I'm diamond, 621 pts) using a new strat.

Basically, you 2 gate rush (make gate at 12 and 14/15 food) with 5-6 zealots to put them on the defensive and force them to go roach warren or spire. It also denies them an early expansion and maybe force them to waste resources on spine crawlers.

Then you expand, drop a starship building, and make a phoenix if he isn't pressuring or you know hes going muta, or void rays if he is pressuring you with roach/ling and need reinforcements asap.

Later, you can make dark templars which just own if you use your phoenix/voids/stalkers to kill their overseer :D

Here is a link to the page where i found this strat: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmes ... _id=149170

Even though it seems like you're trying to do too much at one time, it's actually pretty smooth.

HF watching! I would like your thoughts as well!

These recs are of my 3 most recent wins using this strat.

P.S. I love this strat cuz i can mass PHOENIX and DARK TEMPLARS (2 awsome to use units :D)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by GrEaTeR_KnArLoC on Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
etrips888
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Re: Knarloc PvZ :O

Post by etrips888 »

Cool thanks for sharing. I'll download and watch em now