So apparently...

Strategy and Replay Discussion, please state the matchup in the thread title

Moderators: Global Moderator, SC2 moderator

Jero12345
Captain
Captain

Re: So apparently...

Post by Jero12345 »

This just owns :-P why they are so complaining about it zerg needed to endurace hard reaper rushes with bunkers hellion harrash owned by siege tanks now they finnally got something to own and its laming :-O
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

it's not laming at all that newb just doesn't know what he's talking about.
and why did you post? :-( my great comemnt is on the page before^^
Jero12345
Captain
Captain

Post by Jero12345 »

didn't know that it was forbidden to gave a reaction when the great aaryn_gend already posted my appologies great lord
jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by jerom »

yeah lol he is just showing that he agrees with you adding a little bit extra, whats wrong with that ?
Soccerman771 wrote:Just make sure you do keep some blood in your alcohol system, ok.
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

ye but i hate it if another post is not shown becaues someone else posted so a new site is opened.^^ no reason to get angry jero
Jero12345
Captain
Captain

Post by Jero12345 »

i am not easily angry i was more making fun of youxD you need a lot more than 1 post to make me angry
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

how many posts do i need to make you angry? :-P and deacon i hope by now you look at the previous page^^
deaconferal
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
AOE3 Nickname: Deacon

Post by deaconferal »

[quote=""Aaryn_GenD""][quote=""deaconferal""]Sorry to double post, but another rep added to the OP. Once again, the flaming from the guy is better than the replay really, but still a good example of the build order.[/quote]

i watched your second rep and it was great :) the flaming was just the icing on the cake.
i noticed you built your roach warren a bit late - was this because you wanted to make sure his SCV doesn't see your tech structure?
when your roach warren was finished and you were ready to pump those guys out, i noticed how dumb the 2 supply roaches were. you had to build another overlord... imo those 2 supply should be added with the upgrade that allows them to move while burrowed[/quote]

In a way yes, I wanted to ensure he didn't see it and I was conscious of the fact that I had enough minerals. However, you will notice that you only need the warren done by the time the larvae pop, and you need to start the warren when the queen is 75% done or so for the timing to work perfectly. So I didn't waste any time though it may seem like I did. The mistake was that I should have squeezed in another drone before the warren. Ah well, I've obviously got more to learn. :p