Moderators: Global Moderator, SC2 moderator

Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Replay File Enhancements in Patch 2.0.8

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/819166 ... 08_05_2013

Army Strength & Battles

Currently, GGTracker's Army Strength chart allows you to see which units were in your army at any point during a game. After patch 2.0.8, these graphs will also show when combat took place during each match. Battles are indicated as shaded regions on the Army Strength chart below.

[img width=800 height=285]https://bnetcmseu-a.akamaihd.net/cms/ga ... 537383.jpg[/img]

Economy Management

One of the keys to improving as a player, especially for those who are new to the game, is to focus on building a strong economy and spending your resources as efficiently as possible. With the improvements we've made to replays, along with a few of GGTracker's new charts, you'll be able to do just that.

[img width=650 height=397]https://bnetcmseu-a.akamaihd.net/cms/ga ... 538392.jpg[/img]

Spending Skill

Among the many stats that GGTracker accounts for, the Spending Skill measurement is one of its most intriguing and one that many players have found useful for leveling up their play. This measurement is an adaptation of the intricate Spending Quotient metric introduced here, and allows you to see how your economy management skills stack up against other players on a range from Bronze to Grand Master, as well as track your improvement over time in this aspect of StarCraft II gameplay.

[img width=334 height=234]https://bnetcmseu-a.akamaihd.net/cms/ga ... 538912.jpg[/img]
jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: Replay File Enhancements in Patch 2.0.8

Post by jerom »

ooh looks sexy.

Maybe I'll be using the gg tracker then.
Soccerman771 wrote:Just make sure you do keep some blood in your alcohol system, ok.
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

i've never used ggtracker before, only sc2gears, is it comparable?
i really don't like having Java Runtime environment on my machine so i stay clear from sc2gears.
jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by jerom »

idk, it shows some stats. I just like looking at stats like that to feel good about myself tbh hahahah XD
Soccerman771 wrote:Just make sure you do keep some blood in your alcohol system, ok.
Comadevil
Administrator
Administrator
AOE3 Nickname: Comadevil

Post by Comadevil »

Aaryn_GenD wrote: i really don't like having Java Runtime environment on my machine so i stay clear from sc2gears.
Why?

SC2gears will sow this stats for sure in the future when they implemented the reading of the additional information. SC2gears is quite good
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

i know SC2Gears is perfectly awesome, but i dislike Java. Never gonna install it on my pc again
jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by jerom »

Java has the exceptional ability to totally f up your computer, while you are playing a very serious game, just because it wants to be updated.