General Discussion about StarCraft 2

Moderators: Global Moderator, SC2 moderator

Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

BlizzCon Finals

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

[glow=red,2,300]SPOILER[/glow]

the finals were amazing, especially the last game was the best TvZ ever played oin the entire game of sc2- Mvp being tired, losing 0-2 to NesTea in the Upper Bracket, then beating kicking sen's ass like there is no tomorrow and then proceeds to own NesTea 2-0, and has to win a second Bo3 because he lost the day before inthe Upper brcket. and he wins 2-1 again.
he made so many brilliant moves it's hard to describe, beginning with the overlord sniping he did vs Sen and NesTea (noone else would have caught those) then the hellions action on antiga shipyard, he even lets a M.U.L.E. idle so that it won't die after harvesting minerals but not bringing them back, he places his scvs perfectly so they start building right away, he knows alll the timings inside out, the heavy mech play was awesome and worked, and he had to play GSL Finals where he didn't give his best and cocnentrated on winning BlizzCon rather, so he lost 1-4 to MMA.
and the last game was the best i've seen in a while, the whole map split in half, he's using PF, perfect Tank placements, perfect drops, Ghost which snipe the hell out of BL and Ultralsisks, the tech switch to100 banelings which he defended, then the huge overlord drop and the nydus shenanigans. and finally: NUKES
there was alot of small stuff he did which made him win the games in the end... beating NesTea in a looong game is kind of impossible on it's own but he did it.

i also think that both NesTea and Mvp did not care about the others participants at all, all the training time they used to prepare for this event was playing vs each other, they know the others can't touch them so why waste time and energy.

this is all i have to say, with the blizzcon ticket my friend bought me, it was quite nice watching it on HD and rewind/forward whenever i like. i still don't know what the portrait will look like  :-[
HeJurmhoanni
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: BlizzCon Finals

Post by HeJurmhoanni »

Mvp is the only terran who consistently micros his mules so that they dont die while carrying minerals.
jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by jerom »

Q.: Can I See the VOD's of this somewhere in the future ?
Soccerman771 wrote:Just make sure you do keep some blood in your alcohol system, ok.
Comadevil
Administrator
Administrator
AOE3 Nickname: Comadevil

Post by Comadevil »

Andre_1993
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Andre_1993 »

I also saw the finals, soo epic the match on Shakuras!! I liked that one , best TvZ i saw in a long time! Ghosts for the Win!