What's your strength/weakness as a player?

General Discussion about StarCraft 2

Moderators: Global Moderator, SC2 moderator

deaconferal
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
AOE3 Nickname: Deacon

Re: What's your strength/weakness as a player?

Post by deaconferal »

[quote=""st4ffeh""]Deacon.. I can tell you that I have the same funny fealing. I'm a competative person/player, and when it comes to laddering I put pressure on myself to perform the best that I can, but that can backfire. So I really know what you're saying (maybe even if we dont have the same reason for it) :o[/quote]

Yeah, I talk to a lot of people that have this kind of issue. In fact, I imagine it's part of the reason why losses were removed from ladder. There are so many people that have anxiety about laddering that Blizzard is trying to show people theres no harm whatsoever in just playing.
jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by jerom »

Yeah men the ladder is soo high.

For real though I somehow also have this kind of fear for the ladder, so I usually end up playing unrated or 2v2/3v3/4v4.
Soccerman771 wrote:Just make sure you do keep some blood in your alcohol system, ok.
GrEaTeR_KnArLoC
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by GrEaTeR_KnArLoC »

I used to have a bit of ladder anxiety. But now I pretty much dont care and just go and play. I expect to lose some (especially when I go random) and I've played quite a bit of games so maybe repetition helped as well.
emperoral
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by emperoral »

strenths:

Well I am undefeated

weaknesses:

Dont own game..

hehe my children 5 cents