http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/2063750#blog

March 23th - ladders will be locked, no promotion/demotion anymore
March 30th - Season 1 ends and Season 2 begins
April 13th - Grand Master league will be launched
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Re: Ladder reset

Post by LaZy »

Rofl at 1 point they say "...ur bonus pool will stop growing...." Mine has been at a flat zero for over 3 months now

is this season 1 ending vs season 2 starting a good thing? I really have no clue

out
HeJurmhoanni
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by HeJurmhoanni »

its like a football season ending and new one starting. :) this will be happening from time to time and i think its good it keeps things fresh and then you can compare how many pts u got compared to last season etc. it will erase ur points and bonus pool and u have to do one plcement match i believe but most likey u get into the same league as u were before. it'll show your last season performance and keep all the achievements and stuff.

something i havent really got a clue on is that does the season end and start affect team leagues?
Moose_
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Moose_ »

cool the ladder will reset a couple of days after I have to hand in all my work for this term. Then I can start laddering like a beast for season 2 :D
GrEaTeR_KnArLoC
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by GrEaTeR_KnArLoC »

Cool... I think I may play random for next season. I've been practicing playing random on the ladder lately... I'm losing more but hopefully I get better :D
HeJurmhoanni
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by HeJurmhoanni »

random is **** hard man u will find urself forgetting stuff and losing tons of games because of that. one thing iäve thought about is that u can really abuse rdm and cheese every game but that isnt fun. like u get zear and ur against protoss and he doesnt wall of while u 6 pool etc..
GrEaTeR_KnArLoC
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by GrEaTeR_KnArLoC »

Haha, I'm having some fun being random, its fun to change up things and experience new things. I'm actually winning more than I expected (although that may be because I am getting quite a number of PvP that I usually seem to win for some reason... maybe because of my random race). I seem to enjoy playing terran more than zerg though... (and i definetely need to work on my harassing and multitasking).

BTW HeJurm... as of this moment we have the same points in 1v1 ladder at 3338 lol :P