Anyone want to arrange a small 16 player bracket?

General Discussion about StarCraft 2

Moderators: Global Moderator, SC2 moderator

KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Re: Anyone want to arrange a small 16 player bracket?

Post by KingKaramazov »

[quote=""Valckrie""][quote=""KingKaramazov""][quote=""Comadevil""]Feel free to organize such a event on NA server[/quote]

yeah, we could def organize a 4 player bracket.[/quote]

Made me lol.[/quote]

So sad that it's funny
"Why are some people all grasshopper fiddlings, scrappings, all antennae shivering, one big ganglion eternally knotting, slip-knotting, square-knotting themselves? They stoke a furnace all their lives, sweat their lips, shine their ey
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

[quote=""KingKaramazov""][quote=""Valckrie""][quote=""KingKaramazov""][quote=""Comadevil""]Feel free to organize such a event on NA server[/quote]

yeah, we could def organize a 4 player bracket.[/quote]

Made me lol.[/quote]

So sad that it's funny[/quote]

Hmm, could do a 4 player bracket. Don't forget to have a 3rd place playoff for those who don't make the final!!!
8)
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

I think that a 4 player bracket with 3 neglecterinos taking part would make for an amazing tourney. One would always represent in the finals, and, as usual, have a proper chance at winning.

On a more serious note, KK u can always recruit people. Afterall we are still recruiting both in AoE and SCII. Rules for admission remain simple: register on the forums, post an intro, read the rules of engagement and b friendly. Granted it is hard 2 get people with the current circumstances into the clan, but any aquisition will b embraced as we always have (unless theyre dutch ofcourse!).

out

out
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

[quote=""LaZy""]
On a more serious note, KK u can always recruit people. Afterall we are still recruiting both in AoE and SCII. Rules for admission remain simple: register on the forums, post an intro, read the rules of engagement and b friendly. Granted it is hard 2 get people with the current circumstances into the clan, but any aquisition will b embraced as we always have (unless theyre dutch ofcourse!).

out

out[/quote]

rufio_eht succesfully recruited some people on the US servers. you guys should team up KK
KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by KingKaramazov »

We're doing our best. Having a chat channel and getting people to see that we already have some people playing will help.
"Why are some people all grasshopper fiddlings, scrappings, all antennae shivering, one big ganglion eternally knotting, slip-knotting, square-knotting themselves? They stoke a furnace all their lives, sweat their lips, shine their ey
Victor
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Victor »

What happened to this ? :P
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

it got postponed slightly cause a very important member had some issues with his monitor :-P
Bart331
Major
Major

Post by Bart331 »

lame
KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by KingKaramazov »

[quote=""LaZy""]I think that a 4 player bracket with 3 neglecterinos taking part would make for an amazing tourney. One would always represent in the finals, and, as usual, have a proper chance at winning.

out

out[/quote]

One problem I'm running into currently is that I don't have very much time to play. Whenever I do have time to play, I play only briefly, and I'd very much like for there to be people online with whom I am familiar so I can have some fun, casual games.

This isn't the case (usually), at the moment, so it lessens my enthusiasm for making time to play in the first place. Obviously this is a self-perpetuating problem.

In other words, unfortunately I don't have much time to personally do very much recruiting right now. If I had more free time and I was playing for a couple hours every day, then I could definitely make an effort to recruit people.
GrEaTeR_KnArLoC
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by GrEaTeR_KnArLoC »

:O