N3O Member

SC 2 going "pay to play"?

Post by RascalJones »

Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: SC 2 going "pay to play"?

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

inform yourself better please before making such a thread.

"in select Internet gaming cafes, convenience stores, and gaming retail shops"

it's to help spread the game, not for private people, the game is buy it and let it, no pay to play <.<
blizzard stated from the very beginning that the game will never be "pay to play" to avoid further unnecessar questions.

also a similar thing was introduced to russia and latin ameriica from the very beginning. do you know what type of countries those are?
they are vile states, it is normal to buy pirated software and games there, the government doesn't care about it since they have other issues. that type of business model makes sense there,
RascalJones
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by RascalJones »

No need to be rude.

I found a link and pasted it.
lordandcount
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by lordandcount »

I bet you gave Aaryn a heart attack with your post Rascal and that he wrote his post while still recovering :P
NEO_CrAz3n wrote: L&C is sorta the N3O police.
I'm the most annoying officer
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

[quote=""lordandcount""]I bet you gave Aaryn a heart attack with your post Rascal and that he wrote his post while still recovering :P[/quote]

this is true. i was choking heavily :o that's why that respones made it out of my mind xD
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

a) the title of the thread bears a question mark (?). this means that Rascal isnt actually stating anything, but rather asking. Therefore there is no need for him 2 "..inform himself better b4 making such a thread".

b) all rascal did was, as he replied, post a link. A link about a very sensitive subject. He did not direct this thread at any single person/member.

c) Aaryn u make urself look bad by reacting the way u did with ur 1st post and totaly ignored the fact that it was rude and unecessary. U, like all others, have the edit post option. So u could have edited ur post after having "made ur responses out of ur mind..." Negating the fact that ur 1st post was uncalled for by letting people know that a simple link can make u "..choke heavily.." seems i) exagerated and/or ii) dangerous. This is merely a game and not a way of life! If u think that ur loosing control over ur body by reading news over this game then it might b best u stop playing. It is afterall in ur best interest, since it sems likes its affecting ur health.

d) the way u described latin america and russia with regards to their sovereignty clearly shows that u a) lack the maturity necessary 2 engage in proper adult conversations and b) are somewhat naive thinking that the problem of pirated software is stronger there than in SouthEast Asia! Also u 4get that u need an account 2 play this game and that that is just as hard 2 comeby in the countries uve mentioned (not states) as it is in European or N American countries!

e) there is no need for u 2 reply to my post unless, ofcourse, it contains an apology directed at Rascal. Im sure u just had a bad day, like we all do. Some have more than others!

that is all

out