oO

great news awaiting for all Z players:

http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/761331
jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: Balance stuff

Post by jerom »

I wonder if they aren´t nerfing reapers too much, I mean will they have any use if they really going to do this ?
Soccerman771 wrote:Just make sure you do keep some blood in your alcohol system, ok.
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

Well whats interesting here (as I grap my poisonous dagger) is the fact that they didnt find the urgent need 2 change the current state of those much talked about Ultralisks. This lets me believe that they are, after all, fine.

As a noob P player, Im glad about the reaper meeting his cousin Mr Grim now. Cos I just suck at defending the obvious; and yes I know its EZ 2 defend vs them, but like I said....mesa noobie

out
Comadevil
Administrator
Administrator
AOE3 Nickname: Comadevil

Post by Comadevil »

[quote=""jerom""]I wonder if they aren´t nerfing reapers too much, I mean will they have any use if they really going to do this ?[/quote]

No, they virtually removed the unit from the game.
Maybe someone will build one ot two for scouting purposes, but that's it
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

lazy the ultralisk thing is more of a bug which needs to be fixed, they never mentioned bugs before, they just fix them alongside with the patch =)

i reallly like the higher roach range, helps later in the game when you have tons of them but only few can attack at once
jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by jerom »

I think they should think twice about making the factory a requirement for reaper speed. Also I´ve read a great suggestion for the really early reaper pushes, instead of making the barracks require a supply depot, they should make the Tech lab require a supply depot.
Soccerman771 wrote:Just make sure you do keep some blood in your alcohol system, ok.
36drew
Honorary Officer

Post by 36drew »

Looks good to me. The roach range will be interesting for sure. Probably just +1 I would imagine.
etrips888
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by etrips888 »

I would much rather have concussive shells require a factory than the reaper speed.