General Discussion about StarCraft 2

Moderators: Global Moderator, SC2 moderator

Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Patch 1.1.1.1

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

Yet another patch (more like a hotfix) :P
mainly fixing the ultralisk splash bug, but i bet they did some things more, the patch was around 25mbyte big or so.

edit:
* Fixed an issue where Ultralisk cleave range was being unintentionally extended by larger targets.
* Fixed an issue where the Phoenix's Graviton Beam was automatically canceled if you used it just after the Phoenix reached 50 energy.
* Fixed an issue where queuing Return Cargo on a worker would cause it to ignore the built-in delay after it finished gathering.
* Fixed an issue where players watching older replays or saved games would experience stuttering.
* Fixed an issue where some Mac users were unable to join games properly.
slay3r_
Conscript
Conscript

Re: Patch 1.1.1.1

Post by slay3r_ »

aww the 7% thing getting patched T_T !!!
HeJurmhoanni
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by HeJurmhoanni »

[quote=""Aaryn_GenD""]
* Fixed an issue where queuing Return Cargo on a worker would cause it to ignore the built-in delay after it finished gathering.
[/quote]
NOOO! there goes the Sockfolding :(
KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by KingKaramazov »

Ultralisks: Fixed an issue where this unit was useful in late game situations. Now working as intended; waste of resources.
"Why are some people all grasshopper fiddlings, scrappings, all antennae shivering, one big ganglion eternally knotting, slip-knotting, square-knotting themselves? They stoke a furnace all their lives, sweat their lips, shine their ey
HeJurmhoanni
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by HeJurmhoanni »

It seems like Kara has sth against ultras....
Comadevil
Administrator
Administrator
AOE3 Nickname: Comadevil

Post by Comadevil »

Well a zerg player just won the GSL, the biggest SC2 tournament....
KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by KingKaramazov »

[quote=""Comadevil""]Well a zerg player just won the GSL, the biggest SC2 tournament....[/quote]

That was prior to 1.1.1; it's actually funny because one of the big games involved the use of Ultralisks, which now couldn't have won him that game because of the nerf to their AoE.

I don't have something AGAINST Ultralisks, btw. I have something against Blizzard's poor handling of them as a unit.
"Why are some people all grasshopper fiddlings, scrappings, all antennae shivering, one big ganglion eternally knotting, slip-knotting, square-knotting themselves? They stoke a furnace all their lives, sweat their lips, shine their ey
GrEaTeR_KnArLoC
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by GrEaTeR_KnArLoC »

Hopefully the phoenix bug gets fixed by 2 weeks ^^
Comadevil
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Comadevil »

[quote=""KingKaramazov""]

That was prior to 1.1.1; it's actually funny because one of the big games involved the use of Ultralisks, which now couldn't have won him that game because of the nerf to their AoE.

I don't have something AGAINST Ultralisks, btw. I have something against Blizzard's poor handling of them as a unit.[/quote]

Doesn't really matter to me. The terrans had also greater siege tanks, faster reapers and the protoss faster zealots almost during the whole tounrey.
Yes there was this game, but 1. he won many games esp. the finals in a very convincing way and 2. on terran favored map and even 3. Ther THor-Ultralisk game was also on Kulas if i remember right
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

[quote=""KingKaramazov""][quote=""Comadevil""]Well a zerg player just won the GSL, the biggest SC2 tournament....[/quote]

I don't have something AGAINST Ultralisks, btw. I have something against Blizzard's poor handling of them as a unit.[/quote]

what do you mean? the final games were being played on the newest 1.1.1.1 patch with nerfed/bugged ultralisks :-P
36drew
Honorary Officer

Post by 36drew »

[quote=""Comadevil""]Well a zerg player just won the GSL, the biggest SC2 tournament....[/quote]

Link to vods, recs, etc?
Comadevil
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Comadevil »

Comadevil
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Comadevil »

[quote=""Aaryn_GenD""][quote=""KingKaramazov""]

what do you mean? the final games were being played on the newest 1.1.1.1 patch with nerfed/bugged ultralisks :-P[/quote]

KK refers to the last game against oGsTop. Top had an 200 supply thor army and lost to 1.1.0 Ultralisks.