lets do clan games

General Discussion about StarCraft 2

Moderators: Global Moderator, SC2 moderator

Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

lets do clan games

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

i was thinking a bit and i came to the conclusion that we should do some clangames, 2v2 or 3v3s. i would much rather do them than any boring ladder games.
when you chat with someone and clicko n the right side of the window, another small window opens where you can create a privat chat channel and invite people (this is different than being in a group)

so i actually think that nothing hinders people in playing with their friends, just the clan system would make things more convenient 8)

i will try to get some team games going in the next couple of days. elts ee how it will go. it worked in aoe3 so why shouldn't wit work here
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Re: lets do clan games

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

It will work, it's just not as convenient. With AOE, the clan channel, etc made things every easy to get team games going. Even more so with the ESO2 friends list so you can see when poeple are online without having to log on. This should be doable, but I still mantain that when clan feature is added, it will really make the game experience a lot better.
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

in aoe, nobody used the clan channel, we just invited ourselves based on the friends list. i agree that once the clan features come this will be more convenient than ever

and eso 2 friends list wasn't that convenient, it updated every 10 minutes (even if you refresh it will show the old data until 10mins are passed) and you can't see if that person is afk, in game or online
jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by jerom »

Well just call me I´m into a game every single second of my life.
Soccerman771 wrote:Just make sure you do keep some blood in your alcohol system, ok.
Bart331
Major
Major

Post by Bart331 »

Maybe stop declining my invites then aaryn
HeJurmhoanni
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by HeJurmhoanni »

[quote=""Bart331""]Maybe stop declining my invites then aaryn[/quote]
+1
Thats exactly what i was thinking :D
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

your invites are to observer games ^^
and i dion't care about them we should all play together, observer games random games i really don't wanna venture into that crap (sorry^^) in sc2, in aoe3 we had to do it because there were no games but in sc2 i can jump into a game every second^^
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

[quote=""Aaryn_GenD""]in aoe, nobody used the clan channel, we just invited ourselves based on the friends list. i agree that once the clan features come this will be more convenient than ever

and eso 2 friends list wasn't that convenient, it updated every 10 minutes (even if you refresh it will show the old data until 10mins are passed) and you can't see if that person is afk, in game or online[/quote]

The whole thing with the clan channel is that if you are in a clan, that is what you get logged into, it constantly reminds you that you are part of a group. How you use the channel is down to you, but for me it was a usefull thing, you get to learn when players are on and how often etc because of it. And the ESO2 tool was very good for me, if you didn't like it that's fine, but I found it very usefull.
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

i'm just trying to somehow show that the situation right now, is not too far off of ESO, trying to say if you can get clan games in eso, then you should be able to do that in battle.net maybe 75% as good.

only 2 missions then i'm finished on brutal, then the quick under 8h playthrough on normal difficulty and the lost viking minigame and i'm done!! after that i won't be doing any achievement stuff anymore and will play solely multiplayer games, let it be clan games, 1v1 or whatever ;-)
Bart331
Major
Major

Post by Bart331 »

orly?
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

[quote=""Bart331""]orly?[/quote]

yes^^
only one mission to go, all in brutal vs kerrigan
i don't wanna brag or anything but i found the campaign on brutal pretty easy. before starting brutal i reckoned this would be way too tough for me
i can finish all missions with ease by only saving like 3-4 times. though there are some autosaves if you reach certain parts of the mission so i guess even without saving it would do
GrEaTeR_KnArLoC
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by GrEaTeR_KnArLoC »

Yes!!! invite me!!!

oh wait, im in US XD. I'd rather have full cross regions before clan function, if either ever becomes available o.O
KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by KingKaramazov »

*can't wait for clan features*
"Why are some people all grasshopper fiddlings, scrappings, all antennae shivering, one big ganglion eternally knotting, slip-knotting, square-knotting themselves? They stoke a furnace all their lives, sweat their lips, shine their ey
Bart331
Major
Major

Post by Bart331 »

we dont need clan features to play team games, we just need some ppl online and inv everyone we know on our fl. I already had some great games with strokey
Andre_1993
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Andre_1993 »

Hey guys...
i would love playing some teamgames/clangames with you..
havnt seen you for a long time ;p

Starcraft User ID: Redox 723

I´m playing in the silver league right now ... but im better now ;p
Just won against people from the diamond league with TheTruth (conquistador90 at aoe3) and he is playing in the silver league too.

btw.. when we are winning against people that are playing in the diamond league , why wont we get from silver to gold or platin league? oO
that sucks ! xD