I'm sick of this

General Discussion about StarCraft 2

Moderators: Global Moderator, SC2 moderator

jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

I'm sick of this

Post by jerom »

If I play SC2 and I quicksearch, my opponent is always slightly favored, not just often but ALWAY, well sometimes (which means it happened 2 times) the teams are even, but the rest of the time my opponent is always slightly favored.

Am I so bad they can't find worse people than me or does SC2 just hates me ;)
Soccerman771 wrote:Just make sure you do keep some blood in your alcohol system, ok.
Jero12345
Captain
Captain

Re: I´m sick of this

Post by Jero12345 »

I have the same jerom ^^ i don't have much trouble with it if you win you get more points if you lose you almost don't lose any points :P
jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by jerom »

[quote=""Jero12345""]I have the same jerom ^^ i don't have much trouble with it if you win you get more points if you lose you almost don't lose any points :P[/quote]
Yeah I know but if you'd lose every game because every player you play just outskills you it's pretty unfair, so than you cannot get more points. It's the idea of getting screwed.
Soccerman771 wrote:Just make sure you do keep some blood in your alcohol system, ok.
Comadevil
Administrator
Administrator
AOE3 Nickname: Comadevil

Post by Comadevil »

This happens because u have a win rate >= 50%, so the system thinks u need better opponents
jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by jerom »

[quote=""Comadevil""]This happens because u have a win rate >= 50%, so the system thinks u need better opponents[/quote]
well actually I have just managed to get a win rate of 50 % so idk why SC2 hates me, but maybe thats the reason for it right now.
Comadevil
Administrator
Administrator
AOE3 Nickname: Comadevil

Post by Comadevil »

Well SC2 wants to keep the players around 50% win percentage
jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by jerom »

[quote=""Comadevil""]Well SC2 wants to keep the players around 50% win percentage[/quote]
Yeah I think that's a pretty awesome system im at a perfect 50% win rate I think.
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Re: I'm sick of this

Post by LaZy »

Jerom if ur oppenent is "...always slighty favoured..." and u have a 50% victory ratio then ur doing better then ur stating :P

I 2 feel that the great majority of games that I play are against me with regards 2 theoretical favouritism.

out
jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: I'm sick of this

Post by jerom »

well at 17 wins 19 losses I keep getting slightly favored opponents and even matches games (now I get those 2) but as soon as I have 1% more win rate than 50% my opponents are slightly favored -.-