One nickname change for free, then u have to pay

Post by Comadevil »

deaconferal
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
AOE3 Nickname: Deacon

Re: One nickname change for free, then u have to pay

Post by deaconferal »

I can't believe all the people flaming in that thread. "Only one free? Wow so greedy you make us pay afterwards!". As if you need to be changing your name every week anyways? This was a really nice thought because, as it is intended for, it helps people who didn't realize that they were choosing a permanent name. For everyone else, they ought to just take the free one and be happy with that. Of course some people will complain about anything..
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

[quote=""deaconferal""]I can't believe all the people flaming in that thread. "Only one free? Wow so greedy you make us pay afterwards!". As if you need to be changing your name every week anyways? This was a really nice thought because, as it is intended for, it helps people who didn't realize that they were choosing a permanent name. For everyone else, they ought to just take the free one and be happy with that. Of course some people will complain about anything..[/quote]

1000% agree with DeaconFeral

i had a nick which i coudln't choose because i need ONE more letter... goddamnit
Last edited by Aaryn_GenD on Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GrEaTeR_KnArLoC
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by GrEaTeR_KnArLoC »

wowww nice. Im contempleating changing my name to KnArLoC, but more likely i'll keep with my current one and save the one-time change ^^

Very nice of blizzard to do this tho :O
Comadevil
Administrator
Administrator
AOE3 Nickname: Comadevil

Post by Comadevil »

Well just usual human behaviuor. In earlier Blizzard games they were used to change names by having multiple accounts. So those who like to do it are the ones who like to flame all the time now
Proably the same people who flame about the one account-one nickname policy which is a key IMO to that match making system though RT/AT in Team games is screwed up.
That was one thing which made ES right with AOE3 and Blizzard maybe just copied it because they saw people benefit because n00b Bashers got less because u have to invest into a new game to get a new account