SC2 balance

General Discussion about StarCraft 2

Moderators: Global Moderator, SC2 moderator

36drew
Honorary Officer

Re: SC2 balance

Post by 36drew »

[quote=""KingKaramazov""][quote=""_WaRRioR_""]Thought some guys who left tad because of the bad balance told me sc2 had this 'perfect balance' :wink:[/quote]

SC2, upon release, is already more balanced than AoE, TWC, or TAD ever were.[/quote]

+2. Though I have to give the FP team credit for creating more balance in a single patch than ES ever did.
jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by jerom »

Well I'm a total SC2 nub, so incapable of judging about the balance, but don't people most of the time say "terran is not balanced and stronger than others" after they have lost, while when they win they will never say "Terrran is too strong"

The point I'm getting to, it doesn't matter how balanced a game is, people will alway complain about the balance just because they can't take that they have been beaten and out-skilled.
Soccerman771 wrote:Just make sure you do keep some blood in your alcohol system, ok.
Comadevil
Administrator
Administrator
AOE3 Nickname: Comadevil

Post by Comadevil »

Someone made (fake, i guess) Patch Notes

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/375111273
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

yes those must be fake, no way these are true
people made these patch notes before when they were the first to downlad patch and looked at the files to see the changes, and since there is no patch yet on any server..