Challenges on Gold

General Discussion about StarCraft 2

Moderators: Global Moderator, SC2 moderator

Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Challenges on Gold

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

anybody did the challenges yet? i finsihed them yesterday and i had to say one was hard as f|_|ck it was psi attack iirc.
tehy are definitely fun and teach you the counter system way better than anything else (learning by doing ;D )

it also unlocks a great avatar which i use now (look at my sig)
HeJurmhoanni
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: Challenges on Gold

Post by HeJurmhoanni »

Thats a spectre (ghost like unit). I concidered doing the challenges only cause of that portrait, but i like my Zeratul for now. :)
ZoRPrimE
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by ZoRPrimE »

I finished all challenges yesterday, Gold on 2, Silver on 3 or 4 rest I Bronzed.
It really is a good counter system teacher. I will probably do a few of them again. My goal was initially to get another easy portrait. Guess I'll have to try for the 10 1v1 wins next.
"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind
KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by KingKaramazov »

Finished all Gold challenges. Most of them weren't too bad; I needed the most help figuring out how to beat the 3 intermediate ones.

Psionic Assault must have taken me at least 10 tries, but when I realized you could use feedback on the Banshees that come towards the end and turned my High Templars into Archons earlier on, I finally nailed it with 227 kills.

The Bunker one was laughably easy compared to all of the others.
"Why are some people all grasshopper fiddlings, scrappings, all antennae shivering, one big ganglion eternally knotting, slip-knotting, square-knotting themselves? They stoke a furnace all their lives, sweat their lips, shine their ey