Well....

Interested in joining N3O? You can find all the information here

Moderator: Global Moderator

Sluggs
Conscript
Conscript

Well....

Post by Sluggs »

Just gotta say I was a little skeptical at first of this clan but now that I have played with a lot of you; you guys are great :D

everyone is very friendly which I dig, everyone is willing to help and there are no top dog personalities that I have seen so far, and to top it off a lot of you are skilled.

Thanks for letting me join and thanks Sun for finding this clan :D
36drew
Honorary Officer

Re: Well....

Post by 36drew »

:) My games with you have been highly entertaining and pleasurable. I'm glad you feel good about the clan too.
KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by KingKaramazov »

Um...Duh. :P
Last edited by KingKaramazov on Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Why are some people all grasshopper fiddlings, scrappings, all antennae shivering, one big ganglion eternally knotting, slip-knotting, square-knotting themselves? They stoke a furnace all their lives, sweat their lips, shine their ey
Navarone_Guy
Honorary Officer

Post by Navarone_Guy »

Good to see you fit in here! :D
Groovy.
Roger_The_Rogue
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by Roger_The_Rogue »

Glad to see that you are having fun with us. That is what the clan is about. Go, N3O, go! :D
I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

good, and now that you got brainwashed, plz deposit all your money on our account and buy all our great books and other worthless items :D
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
luukje
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by luukje »

It is clear you havent faced my lame turtling noobish drop tricking irritant and obnoxious style of play....
Marksman_Anders
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Marksman_Anders »

And while we're at it, I'd like to second what Sluggs has said. This is a great clan and yes, everybody is friendly.

The games I've played has been very funny. My teammates always thought I was a noob because my rank is only private right now, but I believe Macabee can tell you otherwise. ;) (thinking of that 2v2 and 3v3 we had yesterday night) And 36drew and I, had some good teamwork in the 3v3. Just thought I'd mention that. gg
gg
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

That's good to hear :)
36drew
Honorary Officer

Post by 36drew »

[quote=""Marksman_Anders""]And while we're at it, I'd like to second what Sluggs has said. This is a great clan and yes, everybody is friendly.

The games I've played has been very funny. My teammates always thought I was a noob because my rank is only private right now, but I believe Macabee can tell you otherwise. ;) (thinking of that 2v2 and 3v3 we had yesterday night) And 36drew and I, had some good teamwork in the 3v3. Just thought I'd mention that. gg[/quote]

I was really concerned in that game early when our cummulative score was 420 vs 600. Thankfully we turned it around. :) I think they overboomed.
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

Sluggs
there are no top dog personalities that I have seen so far,
Grrr, I really did try btw, but somehow just couldnt get my point across! Ill try 2 b my true self with the next victim joining. I promise

Out
lordandcount
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by lordandcount »

[quote=""LaZy""]
Grrr, I really did try btw, but somehow just couldnt get my point across! Ill try 2 b my true self with the next victim joining. I promise

Out[/quote]

It didn't work cause my ego took all the place your ego wanted to get (Still good english?) :P
NEO_CrAz3n wrote: L&C is sorta the N3O police.
I'm the most annoying officer
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

[quote=""lordandcount""][quote=""LaZy""]

Out[/quote]

It didn't work cause my ego took all the place your ego wanted to get (Still good english?) :P[/quote]

Well, I guess you could say each individual word was in English....... ;)
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Post by djdan »

[quote=""StrokeyBlofeld""][quote=""lordandcount""][quote=""LaZy""]

Out[/quote]

It didn't work cause my ego took all the place your ego wanted to get (Still good english?) :P[/quote]

Well, I guess you could say each individual word was in English....... ;)[/quote]

^ LOL

Also its nice to see you guys enjoying the clan! Its good when guys like you (Slugg and Anders) come to the clan as you are active on the forums, and not just on ESO! Makes the clan and gaming experience that much more enjoyable :)

EDIT! Would also like to point out the win% as well of you Slugg LOL. 27 wins 4 losses, win% = 87%, thats just quality!
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
Cyclohexane
Honorary Officer

Post by Cyclohexane »

[quote=""Sluggs""]Just gotta say I was a little skeptical at first of this clan but now that I have played with a lot of you; you guys are great :D

everyone is very friendly which I dig, everyone is willing to help and there are no top dog personalities that I have seen so far, and to top it off a lot of you are skilled.

Thanks for letting me join and thanks Sun for finding this clan :D[/quote]

Hey, being an a$$hole is part of my manly essence. :) Seriously, we have to ban / boot a few to make that happen. Some people can’t help but cheat, be a jerk, or advertise in the forums. They do not last long here.

If you enjoy team games so much, you should invest in a headset and watch that Team Speak icon on the website (some people also use Skype or Yahoo). Nothing better than talking instead of typing while laying out your plans.

Also be sure to visit our download section as well. I plan to update for the next patch within the month or so. The next business related travel I have to do, I will get it done (gives me something to do in the plane and out of trouble in the night in a different city) but I do need to wait until it is released since there are some things that will require testing to verify how it works.
Lead, Follow, or Get the Hell out of the way!

QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE & AOE3 TWC TAD UNIT COMPARISON:
AOE3 TWC TAD Quick Reference & AOE3 TWC TAD UNIT COMPARISON