Interested in joining N3O? You can find all the information here

Moderator: Global Moderator

Shifuu
Conscript
Conscript

Joining Request

Post by Shifuu »

Hey Guys,

my Name is Michael , im 18 Years old from Germany ;) Im a passionate RTS Player already played on high Level in a few Games. I am playing AoE since AOE III and was there one of the best 2v2 Players in the World :) Sadly these Times passed and I switched to SC2 where I've been playing Season 1 and 2 really actively but stopped playing because I met League of Legends where im staying till now ;) I played SC Season 1 and 2 high ranked Master and won a fewe ESL Cups but nothing big :) Im a total noob in AoEO but I do have Talent to play big and highly competative :P I just need Tutors to teach me the Basics and preferably also Advanced Techniques :) Thats why I am applying to you guys , I hope to find a Clan with a nice climate , active Players and People I can have Fun with :) If I forgot anything you guys want to know , just let me know and I'll answer all Questions :) I do apologize for my English , as I've already said im not English Native speaking and still in the Learning Phase ;D Though Im doing my best to improve it, nevertheless I do understand pretty much :) I hope you guys can respond to my Application as fast as possible :)

Greetz Shifu :)
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: Joining Request

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

Welcome Shifuu, I believe we're exactly what you are looking for :) Check out our aoeo member list and add us all to the friends list. What is your gamer tag?
Shifuu
Conscript
Conscript

Post by Shifuu »

I guess it should be in my Profile but my GamerTag is : PresidentShifu
Ill add all of you :) Ill be glad if you guys may add me on Skype because im permanently online in Skype so I get to know every Single member :)
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

what's your skype?
Shifuu
Conscript
Conscript

Post by Shifuu »

Its all on my Profile :) but im gonna write it here again : b4c4rd1_win
P Gracias
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by P Gracias »

If you need some help with pvp I can help to the best I can.
Who?What?Where?How?When?Why?
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

Shifuu wrote: Its all on my Profile :) but im gonna write it here again : b4c4rd1_win
Anyone that has any name associated with an alcoholic beverage already has the makings of what it takes to be a great member in this clan.

Welcome aboard.  Looking forward to gaming together.
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
P Gracias
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by P Gracias »

Soccerman771 wrote:
Shifuu wrote: Its all on my Profile :) but im gonna write it here again : b4c4rd1_win
Anyone that has any name associated with an alcoholic beverage already has the makings of what it takes to be a great member in this clan.

Welcome aboard.  Looking forward to gaming together.
o_O Inb4 another game I played had VERY strict moderation.....good times...
Who?What?Where?How?When?Why?