Conscript
Conscript

Join N30

Post by Ailim »

Name: Jerry
Forum Name: AIlim
AOE ONLINE NAME: Ailim409

Reason for joining:
i was looking for a clan that is active in AOE online and i ran into your website. You guys look like a fun clan to be apart with. Im looking for clan that has clan members that can play AOE online w/ me when i do CO-OP in the game and have fun with. In addition, a clan where knowledgeable members can answer my questions and help me in the game or a clan i can be of use to help and enjoy the game even further. In short, i just need a home where i can play with people who are mature and respectful rather than partying with trolls or players that are not of the same level as me.

Looking forward to: Play with you guys on "Defense of Crete" -- love that aspect of the AOE online. its like tower defense and hopefully theres some of u guys out there like that kind of gameplay. =)
if i were a lion and you were a tuna i would swim across the ocean and freaking eat you!... then i will bang your tuna girlfriend.
HeJurmhoanni
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: Join N30

Post by HeJurmhoanni »

U came to the right place my friend. Welcome!

Do you play starcraft2 or any other games?
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

ye he does, look into his profile (milje) but you just forgot to add your identifier number^^
i guess you play on US, recently, the US department of our sc2 took a brief upswing and we hope we can get our people even closer together

in the case of age of empries online, come to marathon!!!
it's the best server (together with athen, but we decided for marathon) and i heard you can transfer your account to any server.

beyond that, welcome to n3o  ;)
Ailim
Conscript
Conscript

Post by Ailim »

omg thats perfect... i transfered to marathon cause theres too many asshats in athens =).

im currently a lvl 20 greek in marathon cya all there!
if i were a lion and you were a tuna i would swim across the ocean and freaking eat you!... then i will bang your tuna girlfriend.
DutchNvG
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by DutchNvG »

Welcome to N3O! Have a good time outta here  ;)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by jerom »

Do you also play aoe3 ? If you do you should come to ESO when you see I am online on the clanforums and try to get a game with me, me ESO is Jerom_the_brave
Soccerman771 wrote:Just make sure you do keep some blood in your alcohol system, ok.
Ailim
Conscript
Conscript

Post by Ailim »

nah i did not play aoe3... i took a break on rts for a good 6 months. just got back to playing again this past week.
Ailim
Conscript
Conscript

Post by Ailim »

btw guys... how do u communicate beside the forums? do u guys use vent or something like it? mumble or GSC?
jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by jerom »

we have team speak. If one of the officers would make you member you can see the member forums in which there is a sticked ts thread with all the info.
Soccerman771 wrote:Just make sure you do keep some blood in your alcohol system, ok.
DutchNvG
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by DutchNvG »

jerom wrote: we have team speak. If one of the officers would make you member you can see the member forums in which there is a sticked ts thread with all the info.
Although, lot's of members use Skype as well
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by jerom »

there is a place where you can see all skype/xfire/sc2 names/aoeo names etc. but I think you need to be member for that aswell. Not sure actually.
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

jerom wrote: there is a place where you can see all skype/xfire/sc2 names/aoeo names etc. but I think you need to be member for that aswell. Not sure actually.
yes you do, and it's on the left side
it's called N3O Memberlist
pages/n3o-memberlist/
Ailim
Conscript
Conscript

Post by Ailim »

thank you very much

ill be chilling on the TS3 then when im on AOE Online.
Last edited by Ailim on Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.