Interested in joining N3O? You can find all the information here

Moderator: Global Moderator

Bart332
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I wanna join again

Post by Bart332 »

Hi guys,

I made a terrible mistake calling u guys a bunch of *** with ur yearly *** S25. I should have known that discriminating on sexual preference is not a good way to express your ideas regarding an annual meeting many people of this clan like. I understand this has maybe caused a little friction between me and this clan. I think we should all forgive and then we can forget about the *** thingy. I really like this clan and i would love to join again to play with the nice people in it.

The people who treated me like crap before can ignore this post and go **** themself and walk straight to hell. Its more adressed to the many nice people who are part of n30  :).

Cya soon! Hope i can join again  ;D
_WaRRioR_
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: I wanna join again

Post by _WaRRioR_ »

Hi Bart
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

Hi Bart.  I don't regret to inform you that your application to re-enter the clan has been denied.

"The people who treated me like crap before can ignore this post and go **** themself and walk straight to hell. Its more adressed to the many nice people who are part of n30" - this is not the attitude of a person that is going to be contributing to the best interests of this clan.  You still do not admit to the part of which you were culpable from before and have NOT shown any sense of growing or learning.

Any further comments from you should be delivered through PM to your nearest officer.
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
Bart332
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Bart332 »

Any further comments from you should be delivered through PM to your nearest officer.
lolwut?

Hi soccerman

I didnt expect this from u, that part was clearly not intended for u. Probably some of those *** are still hiding?, jk  ;D I regret sincerely that you guys dont want to give me a 2nd chance. I try to forget wut was happened and make up with u guys and you give fake reasons like learning and growing bs? I am very dissapointed again, is there no way we can sort this out????

love,

bart
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

In matters like this, one officer speaks for all officers.  We don't speak about things like this without thorough discussion.

If you have any further concerns please keep them to PMs.  Thanks.
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
Valckrie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Valckrie »

What happened to Bart?
lordandcount
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by lordandcount »

He got kicked out of the clan after some insults
NEO_CrAz3n wrote: L&C is sorta the N3O police.
I'm the most annoying officer