Interested in joining N3O? You can find all the information here

Moderator: Global Moderator

MasterDragoon
N3O Member
N3O Member

Looking for an active clan

Post by MasterDragoon »

Hello N30 clan

My eso name is MasterDragoon. I was pr 27/28 before i went inactive for a year and now im starting to lose a lot of games(im prolly 2nd lieut lvl now) :( Im looking for a very active clan atm. I joined PGL since I had a couple friends, but they all left shortly after I joined. I think there are problems with the clan because of smurf issues. But my previous clans before I went inactive were TsC_ and Blost. I usually played 1v1, but I am just looking for a clan that seems more active and plays more team games, since that is something I would like to improve. Also, I am not a very serious gamer that really cares about rank and PR, but I still try to play my best to win.
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: Looking for an active clan

Post by huGGy »

Hey and welcome to the forums. Just message an officer (you can find them in the Clanlist in the left frame) on ESO and you'll get an invitation to the clan. Also make sure to get the Fanpatch, since most of the teamgames we play are on the FP.

Have a nice time here!
MasterDragoon
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by MasterDragoon »

Yea i have the fanpatch, but unfortunately i dont find a lot of games on there. good to see this clan uses it :D
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

[quote=""MasterDragoon""]Also, I am not a very serious gamer that really cares about rank and PR,[/quote]

Let's focus on that here :D N3O is a friendly clan with a casual atmosphere and we couldn't care less about ranks and stuff, having fun is the most important thing. So no minimum rank here. Enjoy and make sure you read our clan rules!

Also, we play on fan patch most of the time. To make sure you get a seat in our clan games please download the fan patch. You will surely improve your gameplay since N3O members play with other fan patch users that are very good players ;)
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

he already got the fanpatch he said! no need for explanations ;-)

i think you are a good fit, hope to play some games with you soon
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Post by djdan »

^Aye, but if you look at the time of the posts its possible both were writing posts at the same time ;)

Welcome buddy! Hope to see you around eso soon for some games!
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

Hehe indeed, I didn't refresh and I didn't see both the posts above mine.