re inv

Interested in joining N3O? You can find all the information here

Moderator: Global Moderator

jazz
Conscript
Conscript

re inv

Post by jazz »

so i made a bit of a mistake and decided that I would join zutazutas clan after he kept bugging me to try, but imo nothing compares to N3o, i realized that after i was gone and now maybe you guys can give me a second chance and re inv? :D
ChrisTheMean
Private
Private

Re: re inv

Post by ChrisTheMean »

I'm not an officer, so I can't invite, but I'd be happy to see you in, as we've had some gg's in the last few days. Good luck!
[quote=""Soccerman771""]It's obvious. As your name states you were mean to him so he went and cried in the corner. When he got the muster to come back to the game and face you, well you made him cry again.[/quote]
IndyBrit
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by IndyBrit »

We don't really casually re-invite. We like people who take their clan membership (but not necessarily their gaming!) seriously. This happens occasionally, and the general policy in this kind of situation is a first time forgiveness after a wait period. If you're still interested in re-joining in about 30 days, PM an officer here or whisper on ESO and one of us will bring you back in.

Please don't take your N3O membership casually in the future.

I reserve the right to be over-ridden by our fearless leader or a senior officer.
36drew
Honorary Officer

Post by 36drew »

Indy is right. Essentially what you have done is called 'clan-hoping.' Bouncing from one clan to the next. Normally re-applications to the clan are not considered for 30 days. The reason we have this rule is to ensure that members of the clan take their membership seriously, and act in a mature manner.
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

Just stay around the forums and show your will to become a member again. Time will show then.