Lemme back in plz

Interested in joining N3O? You can find all the information here

Moderator: Global Moderator

cheesehat

Lemme back in plz

Post by cheesehat »

Sup guys, I left the clan about 3-4 months ago cos I felt like 'I wanted to explore the outside world'. Kinda childish, yeah, but nothing out there is as good as N30 (except for maybe A_US which all turned against me for liking treaty...)

Anyway, now I want in! Yeah, it is kinda lonely playing randoms every time, not to mention the double decker noobs :P

You get the idea. LEMME IN :P
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Re: Lemme back in plz

Post by djdan »

Im sorry, well I'm not really sorry, but after reading the majority of the posts you have posted here(on the forums) + reading some on other forums, I personally am not willing to accept you back until:
A) We are satisfied that you have shown a DRASTIC improvement in your maturity both on ESO AND on forums(be it this, AgeSanc, AgeComm, or Heaven Games)
B) We have played quite a few clan games with you(I have never seen you online let alone clan game) and;
C) After these 2 have been succesfully managed(and believe me it would take a while to trust you to hold the N3O tag), I would like to see apologies to those you have offended, mainly those that make the Fan Patch, they give their own time for this game to make it better for its members, and then you come and complain at some of the changes they make, that the majority find fair, may i add.

Personally I could not see you fulfilling these roles, so I would like to say gl finding a clan that better suits your personality.
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

[quote=""cheesehat""]now I want in! [/quote]

[quote=""cheesehat""]LEMME IN [/quote]

good thing you asked it so nicely :evil:

+1 Dan
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
cheesehat

Post by cheesehat »

[quote=""djdan""]Im sorry, well I'm not really sorry, but after reading the majority of the posts you have posted here(on the forums) + reading some on other forums, I personally am not willing to accept you back until:
A) We are satisfied that you have shown a DRASTIC improvement in your maturity both on ESO AND on forums(be it this, AgeSanc, AgeComm, or Heaven Games)
B) We have played quite a few clan games with you(I have never seen you online let alone clan game) and;
C) After these 2 have been succesfully managed(and believe me it would take a while to trust you to hold the N3O tag), I would like to see apologies to those you have offended, mainly those that make the Fan Patch, they give their own time for this game to make it better for its members, and then you come and complain at some of the changes they make, that the majority find fair, may i add.

Personally I could not see you fulfilling these roles, so I would like to say gl finding a clan that better suits your personality.[/quote]

There's no way I can force myself to 'become mature', its just who I am. In my own opinion I am mature enough to live happily and I understand not everyone's views are the same. Is lecturing me like you are a dictator really mature or is it 'abusing' your power. I understand that I cannot force you to let me back in and it is up to you guys to decide.

I live in GMT+10, chances are you probably live in Europe/USA so our time zones are differnet, this you probably won't see me on very much. Since you have not seen me much on ESO, you cannot ask me to improve my maturity as you do not know how mature I am there. I rarely post on agesanc and when I do post in AgeCommunity it is having a debate weighing the Pros and Cons of Sioux and Spain in treaty...honestly, find an instance where I was acting like an idiot (the anti-TMC posts don't count) and I'll admit it.

I still don't agree with many FP changes, being the n00b i am, but once again it is just my opinion, I am posting what I honestly believe is the truth. I understand they are trying to help the game but it doesn't mean I have to like it.

@Chaos: Funny how you don't quite the smiley faces at the end :P
deaconferal
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
AOE3 Nickname: Deacon

Post by deaconferal »

[quote=""cheesehat""]There's no way I can force myself to 'become mature', its just who I am. In my own opinion I am mature enough to live happily and I understand not everyone's views are the same. Is lecturing me like you are a dictator really mature or is it 'abusing' your power. I understand that I cannot force you to let me back in and it is up to you guys to decide.

I live in GMT+10, chances are you probably live in Europe/USA so our time zones are differnet, this you probably won't see me on very much. Since you have not seen me much on ESO, you cannot ask me to improve my maturity as you do not know how mature I am there. I rarely post on agesanc and when I do post in AgeCommunity it is having a debate weighing the Pros and Cons of Sioux and Spain in treaty...honestly, find an instance where I was acting like an idiot (the anti-TMC posts don't count) and I'll admit it.

I still don't agree with many FP changes, being the n00b i am, but once again it is just my opinion, I am posting what I honestly believe is the truth. I understand they are trying to help the game but it doesn't mean I have to like it.

@Chaos: Funny how you don't quite the smiley faces at the end :P[/quote]

Dan is hardly being a dictator. I think in fact that he speaks for mostly everyone with his post; he certainly does with me. It is generally a rule that getting into N3O a second time is usually much harder, and especially so when the first time around wasn't very good (being immature and such). In addition, I don't think being immature really comes with personality, or if it does I think it is correctable. It's not like being immature is any benefit to you so to be honest it might be a good idea to start turning that around anyways.
Finally, the fact that you are so far time-wise from everyone in the clan is another reason why the clan might not be a good fit for you. Certainly that is no ones fault but its just something to consider.
I wish you all the best in finding a clan that fits you. ;)
cheesehat

Post by cheesehat »

I honestly did not think I was being immature. I forgot the smiley face when I said dan was a dictator. Here it is :P

People have different personalities. Not everyone likes music, not everyone likes sport...and we all have different thoughts and beliefs. I do NOT think I was being immature, but if that is how you view it, i understand your feelings and I apologise for being an 'idiot' but at the same time I am not really regretful or sorry for my actions because I was just being myself.

The time-zone issue thing is an issue, but I thought joining a clan with a larger base-group would increase the amount of possible people living near my time-zone. A_US kicked me for liking treaty, AUZZY is dead so yeah...im not joining A414A...
Hydrovert5
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Hydrovert5 »

It's fair enough to disagree with the FP team, but they know exactly what they are doing, seeing as the testers are top players. Not only do you disagree to what they are doing, but to verbally attack and go about it in a rude manner does not bode well.

And if that was 'being yourself', I don't personally think you're suited to N3O. Even if we have a problem with one another (which rarely happens) we privately discuss the matter between ourselves. We don't go 'on the attack' and insult them left right and centre for everyone to see - This is what seperates you from us.

Perhaps next time, if you are lucky enough to join a clan like this, you should read and re-read the rules before you adopt their clan tag.

Good luck.
blayzer13
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by blayzer13 »

+1 dan
Aravinthan
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Aravinthan »

+ to dan and hydro....
Did stopped posting? Man, I wanted to go at him also... you guys took away my fun xD
A master Piece done by cleeduz
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

Last resort clan, hmm. The outside world is still waiting for you.
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Post by djdan »

+1 to Hydro, its fair enough that you disagree on others opinions but like he said, its the way you go about things, Im sure there are a few things on the FP balancing that is disputed and disagreed on, but you cant please all of the people some of the time.
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
dragonshinobi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by dragonshinobi »

dan as a dictator???? 8O

scary :P
GreenDude
Captain
Captain

Post by GreenDude »

I believe in second chances and I am thinking that maybe you should let him in and see if he screws up. If he does, you can always kick him out (but you're not going to do that cheesehat, are you?) Sorry about going against most of you, but I really do believe in second chances. I've seen worse people hold the N3O tag. That's all. But cheesehat, you have to think man. Don't act on impluse. Typing words is not like talking where you can blurt out. Think before you hit the SUBMIT button. (Oh great, now I am ruining my case for cheesehat :-P )
cheesehat

Post by cheesehat »

I understand your thoughts atm, and if me rejoining the clan will make all of you feel uneasy, then I'd rather remain clanless than join and make things worse. Still, that does not mean I don't want to join, and I was hoping you would take this application seriously.

Might I point out, so far, none of you actually have found me acting in am immature way on ESO (cos none of you see me on ESO...), Agecomm, Agesanc or any other unofficial forum. Also, the only place I have verbally abused the FP team was in a private chat with hallchr before he left, where I was ranting 24/7 about the abus change. If you actually recall, I was in full support of FP1.0 because I agreed with the changes. I do not consider the posts in the FP1.1 discussion thread to be at all abusive. In those posts I do admit to saying that I thought the FP team failed, and the rest of the post was something along the lines of them screwing up Ottos. That is hardly abusive.

Currently, the only reason you are barring me from the clan is because I 'flammed' the FP team and other people who you do not mention. I do not remember flamming anyone or abusing anyone verbally in an open situation (except for that New Robot Entertainment dude...makes me want to shoot someone). You are barring me from the clan because I 'attacked' two people? Seriously, you see this stuff every day...and linking it to immaturity is complete garbage.

I understand im sounding something like hallchr now :P but yeah, I think this is a great clan, and I respect your decision if you wish to keep me out and I will not annoy you guys anymore. But please consider this seriously and STOP FLAMMING ME FOR FLAMMING PEOPLE :P

Edit: I admit I was acting like an idiot and now I actually agree with most of the fan patch. I still think they made some chances I disagree with but I guess the abus changed pushed me over the edge and I went overboard. Honestly though, I do not remember ever openly flamming the FP team. If I did, now I am truly sorry. I guess I was being "Immature" as you guys put it, but in my own words just an idiot. Looking back I kinda do understand where you got my flam from, but seriously, I do not remember openly flamming anyone other than ottoman_guy.

In short, I apologise for what I said to the FP team. I was pushed over the edge by the Abus change I now understand. However, I do not remember openly abusing anyone.

/end my argument.
Highlander999
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Highlander999 »

Hey there.

I also once left the clan after falling out with an officer here and went off in a right strop. It was totally un-called for on my behalf. I chilled for a few days, came back here and apologised to all concerned and made sure that I acted my age from there on in, and guess what? Some of these blokes are total legends. I would put certain members up there as guys I look up to for advice (especially after the last few months)

What I am trying to say, is that you are going about this the completely wrong way. This is a pretty adult clan, people don't want to come on here after a hard day at work to see flaming. Just reading through what you have posted in this thread, it is pretty clear you are obviously quite young and very.......hyper. Personally I think you would be suited in a clan which maybe had a younger age demographic. I hope you don't think I am trying to belittle you or anything, just giving you some advice.

On and an Essex boy as a dictator, now I've heard everything ;)