Tubruk
Colonel
Colonel

Tubruk

Post by Tubruk »

Hey Guys.

This Is My Application :)
(and an explanation for why i left)

I Left Because, I Felt The Clan Was A Bit "Big" and i felt that there were some members, that did not "represent" the clan for what it stood for. Not Saying i was an example of perfection ( as i get told it everyday ;) )
and i felt that moving on was probably the better choice for me than staying. Also the Welsh Jokes, Sure as Some of the 'shady' Vent characters know i'm Up for a laugh. but it just got slightly tiresome.

I Have Been In Other Clans while i left, some of which lacked maturity. and tbh the grass was Not Greener on he otherside.

This is Why i'm submitting this application to Re-Join N3O, to put it bluntly, most other clans are slightly crap, and i still picture this forum as my e-home (as ghey as that sounds :oops: ) its still my homepage.

And i am still friends with a few Members in the clan, and i know You Guys aren't too keen on people re-joining but I'd Appreciate it If You Gave me Another Chance, to represent N3O.

Regards, Tubruk.
danno527
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Re: Tubruk

Post by danno527 »

i vote we all throw rocks at Tubby for a bit then beat him with sticks then let him back in. I think he will have learnt his lesson by then.

I paraphrase the Quantum of Solace
Dan"welcome back Tubruck"
Tubruck" I never left Maam"
At least that is what is seemed like

Let him back in.
dragonshinobi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by dragonshinobi »

[quote=""danno527""]i vote we all throw rocks at Tubby for a bit then beat him with sticks then let him back in. I think he will have learnt his lesson by then.

I paraphrase the Quantum of Solace
Dan"welcome back Tubruck"
Tubruck" I never left Maam"
At least that is what is seemed like

Let him back in.[/quote]

LOL

if hes still alive :?

last guy that drew went after well............................... ;) ::/
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

I think if allowed back in it will be for a trial period first, and then if successfull Tubruk should be made to attend the S25 Summit meeting, but should dress in the following attire:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lordandcount
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by lordandcount »

Didn't you know the grass was greener after you left the first time? :P
If you are allowed to come back(where I don't have a problem with), I hope it's this time for good :)

By the way, your chances to come back when you beg DjDan on your knees and say he is the greatest person in the world. Also buy Lazy a dinner, he was prommised one by Lordgut but never got one :)
NEO_CrAz3n wrote: L&C is sorta the N3O police.
I'm the most annoying officer
I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

LOL strokey - make sure to check if the tatoo is real though - no fakes will be tolerated!!!
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

[quote=""Tubruk""]
I Left Because, I Felt The Clan Was A Bit "Big" and i felt that there were some members, that did not "represent" the clan for what it stood for. [/quote]

Since u left no1 has oficialy left which means the clan has only gotten bigger and the members that (in ur eyes) dont represent the clan are still with us. So why do u want back in, if the reason u left (twice now) remains the same????

out
Tubruk
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Tubruk »

the first time I left the clan was out of pure frustration, and I "left" for a total of about day.
and about the members thing, there are always going to be people you are not going to like, and the members I dnt rly get along with are a lot more tolerable. And the ratio of people I get along with and the ones I don't was about 10:1
And strokey to you have the clothing available in my size or just yours, as I don't really want to spend so much cash on a special attire for you it would be unfair to the rest.
GeneralMichael
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: MDSamurai12

Post by GeneralMichael »

You may not want to mention Tubruk's punishment to the parents of the kids who are comming. I think they might frown upon cross dressing, Though I vote let em back, after a little penance for his crimes of course :twisted:

Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

:)
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Post by djdan »

Jim I think since it would be you he catches a lift with, its up to you to make sure hes got the 'appropriate attire' and is wearing it before making it to london :P
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
wicked_assassin
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by wicked_assassin »

[quote=""StrokeyBlofeld""]......, but should dress in the following attire:[/quote]

Now we know the fetish of our beloved leader....

jk
GeneralMichael
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: MDSamurai12

Post by GeneralMichael »

Ohh and don't forget to take some pictures and post them for those of us not going to be there. That way we all are sure that he does it

Hydrovert5
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Hydrovert5 »

In all seriousness, N3O is the reason why many of us still play AoE3 - me included. If not for this clan, I would have given up on this game years ago, but because of the maturity and general friendliness of everyone here, I always stray back here - it's my home, if you will.

So welcome back Tubruk, you Welsh dog, you. ;)
Tubruk
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Tubruk »

i dont know if its been decided yet =/