Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

[quote=""dragonshinobi""]hopefully you guys remember me[/quote]

Oh yes we do remember you
dragonshinobi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Post Here To Join N3O

Post by dragonshinobi »

[quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""dragonshinobi""]hopefully you guys remember me[/quote]

Oh yes we do remember you[/quote]

hi sporting :D
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

wow u have a degree in cooking....yay im saved, finally some1 literate has come

out
thanster
Corporal
Corporal

Post by thanster »

i can cook kinda... i work at subway xD i make some mean sandwiches biatch!
Charge you cowards! no one lives forever! - unknown platoon sargeant, 1917
dragonshinobi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by dragonshinobi »

[quote=""LaZy""]wow u have a degree in cooking....yay im saved, finally some1 literate has come

out[/quote]

dont get too excited

i can follow instructions and know basic cooking for camping

so no orders for flambe :P
FREDPI
Conscript
Conscript

Post by FREDPI »

First name: Pieter
ESO name: FREDPI

why? I think N3O is the right clan for me ( me as being a teamplayer) to learn new things. To be part of somthing bigger. And the play for a reason.
( i'm srr if my english isn't that good ^^)
deadhanddan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by deadhanddan »

hello FREDPI , welcome to N3O forums.

you will find what you seek here :)

whisper any clan officer on ESO for an invite

p.s. your english is good enough ;)
- Dan
dragonshinobi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by dragonshinobi »

umm

any word about me?
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

[quote=""dragonshinobi""]umm

any word about me?[/quote]

There is an amazing trilogy out there called Lord of the Rings. Although the whole Conan, WoW fantasy DnD genre really isnt my thing, I have 2 admit that Mr Jackson´s contribuition into making this a wonderfull piece of visual entertainment was remarkable. In the 2nd movie, the Two Towers, a strange creature is introduced. In fact I found it 2 b rather absurd when I first saw it. It was the Ent. These dudes proved 2 b rather important in the outcome of the classical good vs evil battle. However not everything is easy gowing, pretty much like this very post. At one point in this movie 2 little fellas with very hairy feet and a uncontrolable desire 4 food only resembled by Portuguese dentists, start 2 get a bit anxious with a certain meeting of gangsta ents. It was at this point that the spectator, aka the viewer, or soon 2 b improsoned if u downloaded the movie illegaly, was presented with the curious fact that ents do pretty much everything rather slowly. Once the little hairy footed fellas realised it took the wise guys an entire day just 2 greet eachother they realised that the dark side of the force might actually take over the whole galaxy and have senator Palpatine actually reinstate the Sith back into their rightfull position......oh shoot wrong movie, my bad. Hmm... where was I going with this......hhmmm... ah yeah I remember.....dude, there is this one other movie with Brad Pit playing an alterego of a E Norton. Now this soap salesman has the ability of making people wait countless days and countless nights on a porch while calling them nasty and horrible things 2 try and persaude them into leaving...... ah man, Ive lost myself in my own thoughts again.....gotta stop watching so much TV.

out
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

That was really good for my morning chuckle. All great movies by the way.
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
dragonshinobi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by dragonshinobi »

[quote=""LaZy""][quote=""dragonshinobi""]umm

any word about me?[/quote]

There is an amazing trilogy out there called Lord of the Rings. Although the whole Conan, WoW fantasy DnD genre really isnt my thing, I have 2 admit that Mr Jackson´s contribuition into making this a wonderfull piece of visual entertainment was remarkable. In the 2nd movie, the Two Towers, a strange creature is introduced. In fact I found it 2 b rather absurd when I first saw it. It was the Ent. These dudes proved 2 b rather important in the outcome of the classical good vs evil battle. However not everything is easy gowing, pretty much like this very post. At one point in this movie 2 little fellas with very hairy feet and a uncontrolable desire 4 food only resembled by Portuguese dentists, start 2 get a bit anxious with a certain meeting of gangsta ents. It was at this point that the spectator, aka the viewer, or soon 2 b improsoned if u downloaded the movie illegaly, was presented with the curious fact that ents do pretty much everything rather slowly. Once the little hairy footed fellas realised it took the wise guys an entire day just 2 greet eachother they realised that the dark side of the force might actually take over the whole galaxy and have senator Palpatine actually reinstate the Sith back into their rightfull position......oh shoot wrong movie, my bad. Hmm... where was I going with this......hhmmm... ah yeah I remember.....dude, there is this one other movie with Brad Pit playing an alterego of a E Norton. Now this soap salesman has the ability of making people wait countless days and countless nights on a porch while calling them nasty and horrible things 2 try and persaude them into leaving...... ah man, Ive lost myself in my own thoughts again.....gotta stop watching so much TV.

out[/quote]

so................no?
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

Lazy's post has a lot of important information but the most important one is the one about the ents being slow. We have been discussing your application and we'll tell you soon.
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

[quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""]Lazy's post has a lot of important information but the most important one is the one about the ents being slow. We have been discussing your application and we'll tell you sometime.[/quote]

FIFY
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
JKL4LiF3
Corporal
Corporal

Post by JKL4LiF3 »

can i join?
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

3 mono syllable words and a question mark? Thats all u can come up with after 53 posts?

out
Last edited by LaZy on Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.