N3O Member

Re: Looking to join

Post by Nighthawk22 »

welcome
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

Welcome 2 the clan and congrats 4 playing Ports. Im glad u like them.

Im sure ur going 2 enjoy urself alot if u spent so much time online. Make sure u add ALL the officers 2 ur friends list. That way u can let them know, individually, how their weekly payments are coming along! U miss 2 weeks in a row and u start paying interest. Trust me we have more than enough lawyers for members 2 make ur live a nightmare. And when the pain really needs 2 b brought on Im sure we can provide u with some dental work the old fashioned (discovery age) way. Another hint: beware of Shep hes been dangerous all week long.

out

PS Lord is that better then the simple, yet original, "welcome" ?
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

I think Lazy's been putting the laughing gas on while performing his dental "procedures" and then posting after that again.....
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
Saint
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Saint »

[quote=""LaZy""]Welcome 2 the clan and congrats 4 playing Ports. Im glad u like them.

Im sure ur going 2 enjoy urself alot if u spent so much time online. Make sure u add ALL the officers 2 ur friends list. That way u can let them know, individually, how their weekly payments are coming along! U miss 2 weeks in a row and u start paying interest. Trust me we have more than enough lawyers for members 2 make ur live a nightmare. And when the pain really needs 2 b brought on Im sure we can provide u with some dental work the old fashioned (discovery age) way. Another hint: beware of Shep hes been dangerous all week long.

out

PS Lord is that better then the simple, yet original, "welcome" ?[/quote]

Ahhh Yes!

A drinking man i see!!!!

Grats, Ill join you for several pints sometime (as if he needs any more!)

Mwahahahah
aka~Rubber_Chuck
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Post by djdan »

Hate...Ottos?...cant...speak...rage...taking...over!! Otto are the greatest civ!! haha
But i know what ya mean I been getting really into Ports they are great! And very strong in teamgames!!
You dont know the half of it, Lazy thinks hes the clan comedian on the forums, with all his strange little stories! :D lol
They are great Lazy keep them up :D lol
Anyway Saint welcome to the clan, glad to see you have such a fondness of the game playing 6-8 hours a day! lol
Yeah I'm suriprised you only saw 2, I think you may have missed a 0 off the end lol.
Anyw6ay buddy welcome to the clanand hope to see yaaround ESO soon for some games!!
Dan
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!