And more than half a decade later..

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

Nighthawk22
N3O Member
N3O Member

And more than half a decade later..

Post by Nighthawk22 »

Hello everyone! So, I was sitting in my U.S. Congress class today, and I happened to notice this kid playing Medieval Total War on his laptop.. Naturally, it made me think of AOE, and I thought I'd check out the clan site again to see if it was even still around. Hilariously enough, I even remembered my account name and password!

So how is everyone? Is there even any activity left online?

I have fond memories of being a part of this community, even as young as I was. (although I'm still young I suppose at 20 ;)) so I thought I'd see how you're all doing.
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: And more than half a decade later..

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

hello nighthawk!
these forums aren't as active anymore but some of us still meet up on steam, skype, Bnet etc. Some time ago we planend an aoe3 clann ight but some people forgot about it and it didn't happen.

Do you have a Battle.Net or Steam?

We also use a TS3 Server. We could put you as a member again so you have access to the member forum.
Nighthawk22
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by Nighthawk22 »

Yeah, I suppose it'd be tough to imagine this forum still active if the game isn't really active much either. Do people still really play AOE? Unfortunately, the pc I used to play on was fried a while back, and I have a macbook for college, so I'm unable to use my old discs to play again.. A mac version of the game is also around $200+.. Might try running windows on my macbook, I know that's an option. I'm really wanting to give it another go!

And yes actually, I should still have a battle.net account. I played World of Warcraft for a while back, but I stopped playing about two summers ago with school starting up. Just wasn't enough time really with the switch to college classes and I had football then as well. I still enjoy the game though, so it's always an option if I felt like playing again.

I take it most members have moved on to different games then? If any at all, haha.
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

yes, this and that. some still log on eso from time to time. really, having some nice messenger like battle.net, steam and/or Razer Comm is so great, you still keep in contact^^
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

hey nightend I rmember u!

Make sure u dont forget to ask your US congress class teacher why Lindbergh Sr ( the famous aviators father) was so adamantly against the upcoming federal reserve act of Dec, 1913.

cherio
emperoral
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by emperoral »

Hello Nighthawk, another flash from the past " Yeay"