Plans for Christmas?

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

36drew
Honorary Officer

Plans for Christmas?

Post by 36drew »

What's everyone doing for Christmas? We should make an effort to connect more over the holidays with all the time off! N3O representin!
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: Plans for Christmas?

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

That's right!

My Christmas holidays, as usual, are a little bitter-sweet because I have exams in late January but there's still plenty of available time.

AOEO is a good approach for playing together since hosted games are free to play with half the available civs. I'm pretty sure you'll love it! Really, it does suit your OP macro playing style very well.
jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by jerom »

oo I have exams b4 Xmas.. So xmas will be the afterparty of my exams XD
Soccerman771 wrote:Just make sure you do keep some blood in your alcohol system, ok.
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

Hey everyone.

Drew has started (yet again) a great thread.

I will be buying gifts that I cant afford, which really no one deserves and admittedly wont even be used. I, in turn, shall receive phoney smiles accompanied by "...ah, you really shouldn't have. Thank you so much...".

*** Spoiler Alert***

The fat, bearded dude with the unnecessary psychotic laughter that roams around traumatizing even the bravest of children, is in fact fake! Its all a big hoax specifically designed to nurture the selfish and demonic nature of wanting to believe that Christmas is all about family, when in fact its a simple and yet ingenious scheme of making all those horrid Winter jumpers magically disappear of shelves in the Northern Hemisphere.

Have a great X mas.

out

PS if it were not for the abundance of small, two legged parasites (my heirs) running around the house I would actually admit the above statement to be true.
jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by jerom »

hahaha great post lazy.. made me laugh XD
Soccerman771 wrote:Just make sure you do keep some blood in your alcohol system, ok.
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

I'll be around starting the 21st - 27th and can play most anything.  Haven't logged into AOEO in a while, but I've been on the AOE III a few times lately.

Good to hear from you Adam and Lazy.  Glad you both are doing well.
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

LaZy wrote:

I will be buying gifts that I cant afford, which really no one deserves and admittedly wont even be used.
I love this line.
Christmas for me is great. Why? Even though we are not purposely celebrating it, my cousin happens to have his birthday on the 24th of December and thus, the family gets together automatically.
We don't buy gifts on christmas, but it is a good opportunity to treat myself to some things without the neeed to have excuses.
jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by jerom »

Aaryn_GenD wrote:
LaZy wrote:

I will be buying gifts that I cant afford, which really no one deserves and admittedly wont even be used.
I love this line.
Christmas for me is great. Why? Even though we are not purposely celebrating it, my cousin happens to have his birthday on the 24th of December and thus, the family gets together automatically.
We don't buy gifts on christmas, but it is a good opportunity to treat myself to some things without the neeed to have excuses.
Yeah for me Christmas has always been about getting together with the family. In Holland almost nobody buys present for christmas because we have different holidays for that, so it's always been about getting together (and well, I'll have to admit its also about eating a lot of delicious food for me :P)
joe4holly
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by joe4holly »

For once I have plans! my work bday party on 15th( Photos on FB are going to be interesting). Then work xmas lunch on the 19th. Followed by work xmas meal out on 21st. Then Xmas / boxing day!.  Then the dentist on the 27th.  And to top it all off car insurance and tax to be paid before the end of the year ! Oh and I got myself a new car last week.

So yeah erm... kinda spent 7.5k this month  :-\
jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by jerom »

joe4holly wrote: For once I have plans! my work bday party on 15th( Photos on FB are going to be interesting). Then work xmas lunch on the 19th. Followed by work xmas meal out on 21st. Then Xmas / boxing day!.  Then the dentist on the 27th.  And to top it all off car insurance and tax to be paid before the end of the year ! Oh and I got myself a new car last week.

So yeah erm... kinda spent 7.5k this month  :-\
nice... What kind of car ?
joe4holly
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by joe4holly »

2008 fiesta zetec. Such a good car for my age!
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

Will be in the sun of South America yet again :D