You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

QuadriplegicCow
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Moo

Post by QuadriplegicCow »

Hello,

How is everyone?  Any old timers still around?  Glad to see the clan is still reasonably active. 

Cheers
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Re: Moo

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

Been a while cow, how you been?
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

hey cow, glad you saw my PM ;D
QuadriplegicCow
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Hey Strokey,

How you have you been?  I am doing good still in New Zealand and almost done with my 3rd year of my architecture degree.  I was quite concerned that aoe online might affect my marks, but that game is in such bad shape that I can only play it sparingly.  What games are you playing? Is Craz still around, was wondering if he ever joined the 21st century and got broadband. 
lordandcount
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by lordandcount »

Hey Quad,

Craz is gone and so are the most guys from the old days, I'm one of the few stil standing (and i'm not even from the very old days). Some guys switched to sc2, some still play aoe3, some play aoeo, clan is a bit split up and forum bit less active, we could use an old member bringing back some life :P. Hope evrything will turn out well at New-Zealand and hope to see you soon online
NEO_CrAz3n wrote: L&C is sorta the N3O police.
I'm the most annoying officer
RascalJones
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by RascalJones »

I'm one of the old-timers, but I don't spend much time playing the games any more.  I never got into Starcraft 2 when the rest of the clan did.  I gave AOEO a shot, but never found any n3o'ers online, and got tired of griding after awhile.  I mostly play my PS3 now, and I play Lego Universe with my son.  That's the extent of my gaming for now.

Nice to see you around again. What are your Sox gonna do without Ozzie?
QuadriplegicCow
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Hey good to see some familair people.  To be honest Rascal I am glad to see Ozzie go, whether or not he's to blame for the clubs past 5 underachieving seasons.  That being said our farm system is pretty much depleted so this rebuilding phase is going to be long, but at least there will be an excuse for losing. I am probably more upset about the NBA's soon to be cancelled season, as this was the Bulls year to win it.

If you guys feel like giving aoeo another chance I wouldn't mind playing with some people.  I have still yet to play a 2vs2 in that game. 
joe4holly
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by joe4holly »

If you want to play aoe3 pop on sunday gmt+6/7. It be clan night so should be a team game going.
jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by jerom »

If you feel like 1v1, im always up for a good 1v1 with a clanmate, im on skype/xfire whenever im on my comp :)
Soccerman771 wrote:Just make sure you do keep some blood in your alcohol system, ok.
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Post by djdan »

Holy Cow! Its, Cow!
Hows it going over in NZ bro! Did you celebrate with the rest of them over the rugby! Bet that was awesome spectacle!

Unfortunately, as with Rasc, It tried SC2 with a few guys from work and just couldnt get into it(not my cuppa tea i suppose) + real life situations going on, Ive not really been on the computer much either, not spoke to anyone in ages! kinda just dropped off the edge of the earth but suppose it happens sometimes, hopefully see some of you guys around soon, ill pop on teamspeak at some point to say hello to you all.

What kinda times is it generally at full flow on teamspeak?
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

hey djdan, we are on TeamSpeak when we are about to play sc2, i wasn't for awhile buit some time ago it was really nice, was there a couple of times with coma and one time with huggy and L&C
lordandcount
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by lordandcount »

Just come on sc2, most of us will switch over/come to ts
NEO_CrAz3n wrote: L&C is sorta the N3O police.
I'm the most annoying officer
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

When i'm playing SC2 i always log into the N3O TS3 Channel. After 14th of dezembre i'll start again :)
deadhanddan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by deadhanddan »

howdy Cow , not sure as to if we have ever met before but nice to see you here

i also recently came back to the N3O scene after a  year of being absent

but yeah , look into SC2 , it is addictive as well as diverse in playability + sheer numbers of people active throughout the regional servers is astounding ( over 1,000,000 when it first came online , idk why they removed the BN ppl counter )

as for saying that.... i am contemplating switching my account from NA to EU - more clan activity there , so if we meet up there in the future then cool  8)
- Dan