Ideas for a FP 1.3 tourney?

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

murdilator
N3O Member
N3O Member

Ideas for a FP 1.3 tourney?

Post by murdilator »

I know this is a bit early, but I was thinking we could have sort of scheduled times when we want to play N3O FP, if there are many up for it. Good news is that I have a version coded for FP that contains most of the same features (all the ones that were compatible with Vanilla). If we have a FP on Vanilla there is no doubt we could get mass players to come into it, and at the same time, FP on TAD is fun. But also, I think that this would have to be planned in the future and I am not one who could really start it up. Anyone think this is a good idea?
"Feel the Might of the Sioux!" - Gall, when fighting and defeating your army at his own base.

---------------

Scenario Design Competition Participant 2009:

3v3 WildernessRoad: https://aoe3.heavengames.com/downloads/ ... ileid=2521
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: Ideas for a FP 1.3 tourney?

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

I'll admin a Vanilla N3O FP. We need more casual players in our forums. Add me on Xfire Murdi, or msn (moura_sporting at hotmail dot com)
murdilator
N3O Member
N3O Member

Re: Ideas for a FP 1.3 tourney?

Post by murdilator »

Sent Request. I have Hamachi for N3O too. The Vanilla FP won't have any remodeled Random Maps of FP1.2, but I will do my best to include the civ changes. Note that you will only be able to have 1 FP installed at a time - For Vanilla and/or TAD, until I can find out BAR files. The reason being civ starting units and numbers behind cards, and also, infinite shipments.
Last edited by murdilator on Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Feel the Might of the Sioux!" - Gall, when fighting and defeating your army at his own base.

---------------

Scenario Design Competition Participant 2009:

3v3 WildernessRoad: https://aoe3.heavengames.com/downloads/ ... ileid=2521