Champion of Champions

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: Champion of Champions

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

emperoral wrote: :)Well only found this been away in Prague, but anyway I am so so glad lazy got it right with "titanic Man U?" as they certainly were sunk....muhahahahah ps Barca rule...Maybe one day sporting will notice this and change his name to Barcelona!

IN PRAHA, THAT DAMNED TOWN THAT IS UNBEARABLE TO ALL KINDS OF SENSES.

Jk, their castle is cool and so is their bridge, which should mean a lot about their boats and priests.

They have a saint of my name in the Bridge of the Crowded Tourists, and Elite Insects that are able to pierce even through the lady Swarovski.
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

but do they have gimps wondering the underground?

out
emperoral
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by emperoral »

Well hehe I would of loved to come to Berlin, but it was the wifes birthday..30th and she wanted to do something special..hense why we went to Prague who knows hehe..plus er guilty look, she paid for it.  Well would of gone  :-X spotting but for some mental reason the wife seems to think walking is quicker than metro or tram ( shakes head). ???  Still as one wants to keep on good side of wife and loves that thumb print on forehead one playfully agreed with her. Not once did I mutter under my breath when I heard the magic words, my legs aches from this walking!!