Super Bowl

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

Roger_The_Rogue
N3O Member
N3O Member

Re: Super Bowl

Post by Roger_The_Rogue »

What I miss the most from the rugby is the crash tackling the opponents. I loved to give a downed and winded opponent a false cheer after tackling him (some of my tackles were bit late but better to put them under pressure than to play clean :D ). Lots of sweet memories. I remember that one game where I gave the flyhalf hell so that he made lots of mistake like mis-kicking the ball, etc. He was later stretched off. :-P LOL
GeeNaTs
Conscript
Conscript

Post by GeeNaTs »

I thought that was a pretty good game.

When the Pats took a 14-10 lead I thought it was over. Eli took them for a score and won it. Eli alomst got sacked but some how he got out of :-P when he tossed the pass up in the air and Tyree made that catch 8O nice job. When Burress made the game winnig catch I went nuts.

NY GIANTS SUPER BOWL XLII CHAMPS
ThE GIANTS FaN
KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by KingKaramazov »

That pass by Eli was basically the only exciting part of the game. That's the ONLY part I've heard people referencing.

The fact that only at the very end of the game did it finally become interesting means to me that overall it was a boring contest.

There's nothing anybody can say to me that will convince me that if the Patriots had played as well as they should have, as they did for almost the entirety of their undefeated season, they would have lost.

The Giants played well, perhaps -- for the Giants. But any decent team could have won when the Patriots played as they did.
"Why are some people all grasshopper fiddlings, scrappings, all antennae shivering, one big ganglion eternally knotting, slip-knotting, square-knotting themselves? They stoke a furnace all their lives, sweat their lips, shine their ey
GeeNaTs
Conscript
Conscript

Post by GeeNaTs »

The Giants front 4 was in Brady's face all game long.
Thats how you beet Brady get in his face make him throw when he doesn't want to. Brady has not seen that kind of pass rush all season.
The only ohter team that rushed him alot was the Eagles they just came up short. The Giants Defense played a very good game. Brady's timing was off.
ThE GIANTS FaN