Belgium understood

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

DutchNvG
N3O Member
N3O Member

Re: Belgium understood

Post by DutchNvG »

[quote=""wicked_assassin""]...if you emmigrate to the netherlands; do you have to make that integration exam?[/quote]

According to Wikipedia you don't need to make that (sorry for the Dutch language):

"Een inburgeringscursus is een onderwijspakket, bedoeld voor nieuwe immigranten van buiten de Europese Unie die verplicht zijn in te burgeren. De lesstof bevat onder andere de taal en andere sociale, economische en juridische vaardigheden van het land waar men zich wil vestigen. Gemeenten zijn verplicht bepaalde groepen allochtonen een inburgeringscursus aan te bieden."
Last edited by DutchNvG on Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
lordandcount
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by lordandcount »

Well if you want to come to the Netherlands coz your gouverment is a mess, don't go here. Remember from who you guys have taken the european record and now we have a minority gouverment (or what it is in English). Big mess here most of the time here too (although still better than in Belgium, have to admit :) )
NEO_CrAz3n wrote: L&C is sorta the N3O police.
I'm the most annoying officer
jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by jerom »

Our government is nonsense, giving less money to education but I tell you, its a total mess at the schools and they are imo the thing that needs more money atm
Soccerman771 wrote:Just make sure you do keep some blood in your alcohol system, ok.
wicked_assassin
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by wicked_assassin »

According to Wikipedia you don't need to make that (sorry for the Dutch language):
Would be a whaste of money if you forced flemish people to do that.
Well if you want to come to the Netherlands coz your gouverment is a mess, don't go here. Remember from who you guys have taken the european record and now we have a minority gouverment (or what it is in English). Big mess here most of the time here too (although still better than in Belgium, have to admit Smile )
I always wonder why you guys have so many problems forming governments. . You all are dutch, no century old language conflict, etc... All orange, etc...
Our government is nonsense, giving less money to education but I tell you, its a total mess at the schools and they are imo the thing that needs more money atm
They always cut in the wrong domains like education and research. Politicians have no vision for the future. Makes me think about the discussion about sun energy here. I always knew that sunenergy is ineffective in belgium and should have never been used here, some simple calculations in a excell file is enough to prove that the cost is larger than the benefits. Morons, idiots and I wonder why they call us dumb.... (the goverment gives money to those who produce sunenergy)

A shortage of vision for the future is apparently democracy greatest weakness.
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

I think we should organize belgian weddings for dutch-speaking belgians or something like that, I always loved the belgian cookies at least
jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by jerom »

[quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""]I think we should organize belgian weddings for dutch-speaking belgians or something like that, I always loved the belgian cookies at least[/quote]

Don't think the belgians in our clan will like that term haha :D
Soccerman771 wrote:Just make sure you do keep some blood in your alcohol system, ok.
wicked_assassin
N3O Member
N3O Member

i don't really get lisabon's comment.

ps: Jerom we speak dutch: in a better and sexier form for sure, but it's still dutch.
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

Ow sorry wicked, it's that we have these "famous-among-kids-cookies" named Belgas.

wicked_assassin
N3O Member
N3O Member

Never seen that cookie before..

They call cookies : belgian cookies and to make it sell more? I think i'm going to sell tv's from sony and call it belgian tv's :D.
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

Just make sure that you don't try to sell belgian politicans.