Thoughts

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

LaZy
Honorary Officer

Thoughts

Post by LaZy »

Even I ( a dog luva) have a really hard time finding this funny!

out

I guess its helpfull if I post a link >(

Last edited by LaZy on Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Re: Thoughts

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

huh? Did I miss something?
etrips888
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by etrips888 »

I keep looking for a link, but can't seem to find one
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

lol imo there is worse stuff lazy. kinda harmless^^
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Post by djdan »

^ Harmless?!?! Are u effing kidding me, clearly not a cat owner, this is despicable in my eyes
How could a human being have such a sadistic thought that it would put a cat into a bin intentionally, god only knows what she would do to her child if she has one that is, people like that need to be locked in a room for 15 hours and not be told that theyll be let out and see how it feels!
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
deaconferal
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
AOE3 Nickname: Deacon

Post by deaconferal »

Seriously, whats with this? What could this lady's problem possibly be that she would do something like that?! Especially being a tamed cat (not that doing this to a stray or anything is okay), this is really messed up.
Jero12345
Captain
Captain

Post by Jero12345 »

This lady is just nuts what can you make so angry about cats they cute and always cheer you up
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

well it is not as bad as putting the cat in the oven or torturing it in otherways :P as you can see the cat came out later
froggyman
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by froggyman »

Lets put aaryn in a bin for 15 hours see how u feel xD only jk <3
deadhanddan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by deadhanddan »

what i find both funny and sad about this is the attention its gotten. yea sure poor cat but thats what happens when the careless owner of the cat gets for leaving it outside. u never kno , a car coulda came and ran it down had it not been for that ''good samaritan'' and for the upside to this : the cat was easy to find :lol: but thats doesnt really matter - what does matter IMO is the amount of time and money these people will waste trying to find that woman instead of focusing on important things

P.S. yes i laughed out loud when i saw the kitty go in the bin!!!!
- Dan
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Post by djdan »

the cat wasnt necessarily locked out,do americans not have cat flaps allowing cats to roam free, Im a cat owner I wouldnt say its careless of me to let my cat out of the house, its not in their nature to be completely house bound.
Its not really money wasted it doesnt take much for police to use such clear CCTV footage to identify the culprit, and to be honest, talking about police wasting time what about the time and money wasted when ppolice just sit in their car waiting for people to speed past them, that you could say is wasting time and money.
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
deadhanddan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by deadhanddan »

it isnt irresponsible for them to try and catch speeding motorists, think of public safety especially in school zones and believe it or not, its more practical to be out and about as a police officer just in case as opposed to sitting on their ass in a station house . yes the norm i guess is that ppl let their cats outside yet wonder what the hell when something bad happens *like this* its also a reason why most every city has a cat # problem being most of them are free to roam and breed like rats and end up either problematic strays , roadkill , or the local animal shelters burden
- Dan
jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by jerom »

This is surely not the way to deal with a cat walking over the streets, in my little city it is definitely not a problem to have a cat walk outside, that's in their nature and I rarely hear about accidents (only like once or twice in my whole life)
Soccerman771 wrote:Just make sure you do keep some blood in your alcohol system, ok.
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

I'd throw the lady in the bin for sure.