car owners

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

LaZy
Honorary Officer

Re: car owners

Post by LaZy »

Macho
What is a drivers Licence? Is it the paper the judge ordered me 2 hand in a couple of years ago?
2003, but will compete with any 2010 models np´s.
By beginners driver education course can I include playing GTA back in 1992?
By unfixed part do u mean my speed gauge that never crossed the 250 km/h barrier, no matter how hard I try?
I change my brake pads the day they stop working or when the sparks start 2 interfere with my vision of the road.
My safety checks are done not only by certified mechanics but also by the cops evrytime they manage 2 stop me.
The only warning gauge that lights up in ma car is the traction control light having a hard time 2 keep the tires on da move.

out
jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by jerom »

[quote=""LaZy""]33
Macho
What is a drivers Licence? Is it the paper the judge ordered me 2 hand in a couple of years ago?
By unfixed part do u mean my speed gauge that never crossed the 250 km/h barrier, no matter how hard I try?
I change my brake pads the day they stop working or when the sparks start 2 interfere with my vision of the road.
My safety checks are done not only by certified mechanics but also by the cops evrytime they manage 2 stop me.
The only warning gauge that lights up in ma car is the traction control light having a hard time 2 keep the tires on da move.

out[/quote]
Lol really if everyone would behave like you it would be chaos :P
Soccerman771 wrote:Just make sure you do keep some blood in your alcohol system, ok.
luukje
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by luukje »

[quote=""jerom""][quote=""LaZy""]33
Macho

out[/quote]
Lol really if everyone would behave like you it would be chaos :P[/quote]

Don't all BMW owners behave like this?
NitroZ
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: somegreekguy

Post by NitroZ »

[quote=""LaZy""]33
Macho

out[/quote]

perfectly done lazy :D i cant stop laughing