Yay

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

LaZy
Honorary Officer

Yay

Post by LaZy »

Thats right people ur fav 3vil_D3ntist managed 2 do it again. I pissed off yet another mature member of our great community on ESO. His name is Redpek and is a 1st leut. He played Ottos vs my brits. Now as most of u know Ive been afk 4 a long time so my game is rather rusty. 2 rusy even, but still I greened up and played. Fearing the old jan rush, which I had scouted all I massed was lbs. His 1st large wave came in and left as soon as TC fire, tower fire and the hundreds of pieces of wood that the lbs chucked into the air hit is jans. Naturally my next couple of bacthes would b pikes, since all I had shown him were easy 2 kill lbs. Being the magician I am 3 mins later he shows up with a huge mass of jans and a large group of hussars also. Goes with out saying that as soon as his army died he quit the game making sure he called me cheater 1st.

2 mins later I find a game hosted by Redpek entitled Lazy_Tuga is a cheater. With a smile on my face I proceeded to join this game. He was honest enough with his stupidity 2 admit having called me a noob bcos I had not only micro´d my lbs but also managed 2 hit n run with them. So after much phsycological warfare I managed 2 manipulate the child into playing yet another game since now my honour was at stake. Ottos vs Brits game 2: hehehe I thought 2 myself, not allowed 2 micro lbs huh or hit n run with them? how about I gren rush u. So it happened that he decided 2 FF (10 min FF btw) and that my grens anihalated (sp) his 2 towers he had sent and his TC and 2 unbuilt barax. His Fav unit? 6 mm´s mine? well mine dont count cos he called a mofing cheater for using grens. 2 mins l8er a new game with the same title. This time host rejected my presence.

How I luv this game...

out
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: Yay

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

LOL! Evil dentist still knows how it's done, poor Redpek :D
ckei
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by ckei »

redpek... was he from the [pols] clan?

I think he is the guy who called me a cheater after stealing a 40 xp treasure
frenchfantom
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by frenchfantom »

i played him 1v1 with my germans. I did dual rax xbow and spammed and used uhlan shipments to raid him as i countered his jan mass. When i outboomed him, he resigns and says "You're a cheater, all you do is defend and raid. Noob."
joe4holly
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by joe4holly »

I think someone ran out of low rank players to bash and has to call people who out play him cheats.
esam709
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by esam709 »

Some people look for excuses to not admit their fault. I had a similar experience vs a guy who failed to rush with his russians.
DutchNvG
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by DutchNvG »

Welcome to the club Fietz...
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

I played him, too. Double Rax Xbows and Skirms bet him pretty easy. All he does is Otto Jan Rush on GP.
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

The Lazy beat-down. GJ my bro.
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
luukje
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by luukje »

hes been around since vanilla redpek, only plays otto and great plains, i beat him when he was a master sergeant and a 2nd lieutenant, need to play him once again,lol
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

Gren rush? You did me proud my little neglecterino.....
MasterDragoon
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by MasterDragoon »

lol this guy always gets pissed off when he looses. he only does otto jan rush on gp. i did an otto mirror vs him and did 2 tp abus/jan and easily beat him. he then challenged me to 2 more mirrors and the exact same thing happened. then he accused me of cheating saying its impossible to have enough wood so fast to get up 2 tps, a rax, artillery foundery, and a couple houses. i simply added that i also used 200 more wood to get stagecoach upgrade, and he ended up not playing me again thinking that i somehow hacked the game to get so much wood.
etrips888
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by etrips888 »

Wow this guy sounds like hes too good to be just a 1st lt!
I really do wonder where these people keep coming from though. You think they actually believe that everyone cheats?
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

lazy tuga,
this really proves you guys were absent for a while ;-)
many ppl on ESO know this redpek guy and how much of a lowlife he is and that he flames wherever he can

now he got the beatup by our evildentist, i think that he will be more cautios in the future.

[quote=""LaZy""]Thats right people ur fav 3vil_D3ntist managed 2 do it again. I pissed off yet another mature member of our great community on ESO.[/quote]
i think the "mature" is meant sarcastically here? :-P
wicked_assassin
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by wicked_assassin »

if i had to post evry time i encounter something like this, their would be no end to it.