ventrillo

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

thrashard
Conscript
Conscript

ventrillo

Post by thrashard »

requesting ventrillo account...and more games! so add a me if you're list isnt full
wicked_assassin
N3O Member
N3O Member

Re: ventrillo

Post by wicked_assassin »

If you are in need for a fp game

stalk deadhandan, 36drew, Aaryn_gend, etc..

if you are in need for supremacy, deathmatch, treaty 10 - 20 -40, regicide and bad humor.

stalk me

Edit stalk LAZY if you need a pass for ventrillo and we can have some hot telephone sex with ;)
generalbuschmann
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by generalbuschmann »

always open for some games :D , add me if u want to spamm 1v1´s
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

Thrasher whats the best meal u know how 2 cook?

out
thrashard
Conscript
Conscript

Post by thrashard »

froot loops, but i can always order you some pizza if you'd like. if none of that tickles your fancy, **** sandwich is on the menu :)
joe4holly
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by joe4holly »

Might cost alot to send a pizza other side of the lake.
thrashard
Conscript
Conscript

Post by thrashard »

don't they have a pizza hut in Ferragudo Portugal?
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

^^ Nope Pizza Hut requires eletricity. Both dont exist in Portugal. Here we still beat our wives and prohibit them from speaking their minds. Here we sit in our caves hooked up to our Vaio´s admiring the miracle of simple things like fire, google, sunsets, electric tooth brushes and uhlan spammage. We are simple folk that worship the ant and despise multi level marketing. We ask ourselves why the moon is not always round and why our children cry when not fed. We ask ourselves why the redcoat has to b red and not pink. We debate on old han reforms and the need of stealth in TWC units. We enjoy small things that most people disregard like fresh water that the wives collected earlier in the day after a 15 mile hike or the barbecue sauce on our llama ribs. Democratically our leader is chosen after all other contestants are unable 2 get back on their feet and left as remains for the starving dogs. Its a simple way of living but we get by. Day by day, generation by generation. One day I 2 will ask my mother which man in our village is my father and why I musnt sleep with my sister. One day I will ask Drew how he knew my daughter was out n about after midnight. One day my marksmanship will be as good as Soccerman´s. One day I will ask EmpAl why he traded his wife for an elephant. One day the laming by so many N3Oers will cease. One day, one day...

out
GeneralMichael
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: MDSamurai12

Post by GeneralMichael »

lol ^^

StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

[quote=""LaZy""]^^ Nope Pizza Hut requires eletricity. Both dont exist in Portugal. Here we still beat our wives and prohibit them from speaking their minds. Here we sit in our caves hooked up to our Vaio´s admiring the miracle of simple things like fire, google, sunsets, electric tooth brushes and uhlan spammage. We are simple folk that worship the ant and despise multi level marketing. We ask ourselves why the moon is not always round and why our children cry when not fed. We ask ourselves why the redcoat has to b red and not pink. We debate on old han reforms and the need of stealth in TWC units. We enjoy small things that most people disregard like fresh water that the wives collected earlier in the day after a 15 mile hike or the barbecue sauce on our llama ribs. Democratically our leader is chosen after all other contestants are unable 2 get back on their feet and left as remains for the starving dogs. Its a simple way of living but we get by. Day by day, generation by generation. One day I 2 will ask my mother which man in our village is my father and why I musnt sleep with my sister. One day I will ask Drew how he knew my daughter was out n about after midnight. One day my marksmanship will be as good as Soccerman´s. One day I will ask EmpAl why he traded his wife for an elephant. One day the laming by so many N3Oers will cease. One day, one day...

out[/quote]

one day your application for cuban citizenship will be approved.......
36drew
Honorary Officer

Post by 36drew »

[quote=""StrokeyBlofeld""][quote=""LaZy""]^^ Nope Pizza Hut requires eletricity. Both dont exist in Portugal. Here we still beat our wives and prohibit them from speaking their minds. Here we sit in our caves hooked up to our Vaio´s admiring the miracle of simple things like fire, google, sunsets, electric tooth brushes and uhlan spammage. We are simple folk that worship the ant and despise multi level marketing. We ask ourselves why the moon is not always round and why our children cry when not fed. We ask ourselves why the redcoat has to b red and not pink. We debate on old han reforms and the need of stealth in TWC units. We enjoy small things that most people disregard like fresh water that the wives collected earlier in the day after a 15 mile hike or the barbecue sauce on our llama ribs. Democratically our leader is chosen after all other contestants are unable 2 get back on their feet and left as remains for the starving dogs. Its a simple way of living but we get by. Day by day, generation by generation. One day I 2 will ask my mother which man in our village is my father and why I musnt sleep with my sister. One day I will ask Drew how he knew my daughter was out n about after midnight. One day my marksmanship will be as good as Soccerman´s. One day I will ask EmpAl why he traded his wife for an elephant. One day the laming by so many N3Oers will cease. One day, one day...

out[/quote]

one day your application for cuban citizenship will be approved.......[/quote]

Hehe, what's more interesting is how I knew she was out at 2am.
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

[quote=""LaZy""]^^ Nope Pizza Hut requires eletricity. Both dont exist in Portugal. Here we still beat our wives and prohibit them from speaking their minds. Here we sit in our caves hooked up to our Vaio´s admiring the miracle of simple things like fire, google, sunsets, electric tooth brushes and uhlan spammage. We are simple folk that worship the ant and despise multi level marketing. We ask ourselves why the moon is not always round and why our children cry when not fed. We ask ourselves why the redcoat has to b red and not pink. We debate on old han reforms and the need of stealth in TWC units. We enjoy small things that most people disregard like fresh water that the wives collected earlier in the day after a 15 mile hike or the barbecue sauce on our llama ribs. Democratically our leader is chosen after all other contestants are unable 2 get back on their feet and left as remains for the starving dogs. Its a simple way of living but we get by. Day by day, generation by generation. One day I 2 will ask my mother which man in our village is my father and why I musnt sleep with my sister. One day I will ask Drew how he knew my daughter was out n about after midnight. One day my marksmanship will be as good as Soccerman´s. One day I will ask EmpAl why he traded his wife for an elephant. One day the laming by so many N3Oers will cease. One day, one day...

out[/quote]

And I thought the US had problems 8)
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

out[/quote] Rofl :D
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle