You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: Are you f´ing kidding me????

Post by Soccerman771 »

[quote=""wicked_assassin""][quote=""Soccerman771""]
that promote's America as the standard for everyone to follow in everything, and above all let's the world know that if you act respectible in the International community, we have your back should someone do something to you.

[/quote]

Why?, that's BS. America can't act as the standart because other countries have their own standarts, desires, traditions etc... It's like saying that Luxembourg should be a standart.

For example scandinavia countries are actually more of reference then the US.

Of cource i'm now talking about european states,[/quote]

It's not BS. I want life here to be so good, that the rest of the world follows our lifestyle as the model. Nothing grandious or evil about it. I simply want the US to be the best in the world. We are large enough and have been a world power for long enough that it is possible. However several people (including Europeans) need to take the tunnel vision off.
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

Oh, stop it. They gave Obama the Peace Price not only because he ended the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and convinced Osama bin Laden to open fast food restaurants (featuring trademark Tali-Shakes and al-Sadr Sandwiches at 5000 US locations), but also because he perfected a cold fusion procedure that solved the world's energy crisis overnight.

This was a well-deserved prize. Mr. Obama has achieved monumental advances since January 20, 2009. He walked on water on March 14, prompting international celebrations. He healed incurable cancer victims on June 2 by touching their heads and earnestly repeating: "Together, we can." And on July 7 he traveled to Zaire, where he both stopped the war between rival militias and magically caused 600000 tons of food to appear, immediately ending the famine crisis plaguing the entire central African region.

Mr. Obama is not just a great President. He is a miracle worker. His miracles offer change we can believe in. Bullets fired in his direction veer off target. He can survive plane crashes and raging infernos. He can fall from 1000 feet and survive. Not even earthquakes can stop him from bringing hope and relief to every corner of the globe, including Armenia and Turkey. True to his campaign promises, he has stopped all hatred and racism all over the world. Former enemies are now lovers, be they *** or straight. He has saved people from volcanic eruptions, discovered an AIDS vaccine and punished ruthless criminals who mistreat livestock. Mr. Obama respects all life, not just human life.

He has done all this in nine months. Imagine what he will do in 4 years. If ever a Nobel Peace Prize were deserved, it was for Barrack Hussein Obama, the Savior of the World.
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

Kaiser, you have put into words what the Right believes the Left feels and acts. Even though you used satire...
jtackel@hotmail.com

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
Comadevil
Administrator
Administrator
AOE3 Nickname: Comadevil

Post by Comadevil »

[quote=""HuggyPierre""]
Same thing here. They wanted to back up Obamas international politicy.[/quote]
That's what i meant

[quote=""HuggyPierre""]
But for example, when only 4 treaties were signed, there was already a way to the treaties that has been completed.[/quote]
That's not right. They were signed but they got ratified only on 17.05.1972 after big quarrel in West-Germany because those treaties gave up the claim for lands which got lost after WW2 and established diplomatic relations with states of the eastern block
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[quote=""Soccerman771""]Kaiser, you have put into words what the Right believes the Left feels and acts. Even though you used satire...[/quote]

I had fun writing it, what's more :D

Truth be told, he did not deserve the award. And I have no great love for any American politicians, Donkey or Elephant. I am too much of a renegade to support anyone in this broken system.

And as a renegade, I cost 6 pop and 90 coin ::/

Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

[quote=""Kaiser_von_Nuben""]And as a renegade, I cost 6 pop and 90 coin ::/[/quote]

Is that what your NYC apartment lease calls for? If so, that's really good! ::/
jtackel@hotmail.com

KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by KingKaramazov »

I'm a fan of Obama, but this is completely undeserved. You can't give somebody an award as prestigious as the Nobel Peace Prize based upon good intentions or potential, and I can't see what other reasons they could have for giving the award to Obama.
"Why are some people all grasshopper fiddlings, scrappings, all antennae shivering, one big ganglion eternally knotting, slip-knotting, square-knotting themselves? They stoke a furnace all their lives, sweat their lips, shine their ey
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

[quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""HuggyPierre""]
Same thing here. They wanted to back up Obamas international politicy.[/quote]
That's what i meant

[quote=""HuggyPierre""]
But for example, when only 4 treaties were signed, there was already a way to the treaties that has been completed.[/quote]
That's not right. They were signed but they got ratified only on 17.05.1972 after big quarrel in West-Germany because those treaties gave up the claim for lands which got lost after WW2 and established diplomatic relations with states of the eastern block[/quote]

Hmm, yes i re-read it. Don't know why, but i mixed something up here. Thought the base of the contracts were already ratified. Don't know enough about Obamas tries to end the conflict in the mideast, so i won't comment it any further 8O . I still think it comes to early, though. But if it helps to make this world a better place, go ahead.
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

[quote=""Soccerman771""] However several people (including Europeans) need to take the tunnel vision off.[/quote]

That is true, counts for some americans as well, though. Nonetheless it's interesting to read so many different views here. I take it as a chance to learn from all of you.
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[quote=""Soccerman771""][quote=""Kaiser_von_Nuben""]And as a renegade, I cost 6 pop and 90 coin ::/[/quote]

Is that what your NYC apartment lease calls for? If so, that's really good! ::/[/quote]

LOL, if each coin represents about 40 bucks, then we're getting close :D

wicked_assassin
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by wicked_assassin »

[quote=""Soccerman771""][quote=""wicked_assassin
It's not BS. I want life here to be so good, that the rest of the world follows our lifestyle as the model. Nothing grandious or evil about it. I simply want the US to be the best in the world. We are large enough and have been a world power for long enough that it is possible. However several people (including Europeans) need to take the tunnel vision off.[/quote"]

We are never gonna agree on this soccer. We whant more then the american standart. The US way of living is not for us. We are captelists countries but with more social care. That's our standard and we firmly believe that's the best way.

We actually look down on the american way of living, living big, very competive society etc... I'm not saying it's wrong, but we are different and we are still one of the richest/democratic regions in the world. You are saying many people have to take the tunnel vision off while americans are famous for their "otherworldly". You can't push standarts on other people. IT doesn't work.
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

[quote=""wicked_assassin""][quote=""Soccerman771""][quote=""wicked_assassin
It's not BS. I want life here to be so good, that the rest of the world follows our lifestyle as the model. Nothing grandious or evil about it. I simply want the US to be the best in the world. We are large enough and have been a world power for long enough that it is possible. However several people (including Europeans) need to take the tunnel vision off.[/quote"]

We are never gonna agree on this soccer. We whant more then the american standart. The US way of living is not for us. We are captelists countries but with more social care. That's our standard and we firmly believe that's the best way.

We actually look down on the american way of living, living big, very competive society etc... I'm not saying it's wrong, but we are different and we are still one of the richest/democratic regions in the world. You are saying many people have to take the tunnel vision off while americans are famous for their "otherworldly". You can't push standarts on other people. IT doesn't work.[/quote][/quote]

no no no. You still don't understand. I'm not wanting to push anything on anybody. I never said or even hinted that. I want the US way of living to be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good that you WANT to immitate it.

Nothing more, nothing less.

We are a very democratic society. Possibly the most democratic (after all we did invent it). We just disagree on the rights of how the governments should run the country and tell people what to do.
jtackel@hotmail.com

wicked_assassin
N3O Member
N3O Member

[quote=""Soccerman771""]
no no no. You still don't understand. I'm not wanting to push anything on anybody. I never said or even hinted that. I want the US way of living to be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good that you WANT to immitate it.

We are a very democratic society. Possibly the most democratic (after all we did invent it). We just disagree on the rights of how the governments should run the country and tell people what to do.[/quote]

Many countries won't take it that the US tries to give them a lesson. Others (like eu countries) will just give a diplomatice response, but won't give a crap.
Blackadderthe4th
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Blackadderthe4th »

[quote=""Soccerman771""][quote=""wicked_assassin""][quote=""Soccerman771""][quote=""wicked_assassin

We actually look down on the american way of living, living big, very competive society etc... I'm not saying it's wrong, but we are different and we are still one of the richest/democratic regions in the world. You are saying many people have to take the tunnel vision off while americans are famous for their "otherworldly". You can't push standarts on other people. IT doesn't work.[/quote]

We are a very democratic society. Possibly the most democratic (after all we did invent it). We just disagree on the rights of how the governments should run the country and tell people what to do.[/quote][/quote]

I thought the Greeks invented democracy...in fact ancient Athens was the only true democracy, what we have now is more like an elected dictatorship.
wicked_assassin
N3O Member
N3O Member

I think you are right, histroy lesson when i was 10: subject : democracy, first parahgraph: Athens