Moo

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

RascalJones
N3O Member
N3O Member

Re: Moo

Post by RascalJones »

U gotta get it. I look forward to your return, you were one of the few that was on when I was back in the day. Didn't get a lot of games in, but we had a few good team games...now if only Saix would come back too.
Cyclohexane
Honorary Officer

Post by Cyclohexane »

The new expansion is worth it just for the maps (new look, new treasures, new animals, etc.). The civilizations are very unique and fun but in my personal humble opinion, I like the natives better. Every time I say that I someone cringes but I've never been overly concerned with others feelings anyway.

Out of the 3 new civilizations, 1 is balanced, 1 is UP, and 1 makes the old Iroquois look like the Ports in a 1v1 with Spain. I'm sure they will fix it somewhat but anyone playing China has an evil advantage.

Even with those problems, I highly recommend it.
Lead, Follow, or Get the Hell out of the way!

QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE & AOE3 TWC TAD UNIT COMPARISON:
AOE3 TWC TAD Quick Reference & AOE3 TWC TAD UNIT COMPARISON
kingchrisII
Colonel
Colonel

Post by kingchrisII »

LOOOL at wat u said about china there cyclo, but yeah definatly recommend buygin it
QuadriplegicCow
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by QuadriplegicCow »

So how's the clan, has Craz finally gotten high speed internet? Stroke are you still playing Brits religiously? I'm back in wellington thinking about trying vanilla in about an hour, hope to see someone on.
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

Lol, I'm still playing Brits. I played Japan non-stop for a while when TAD came out but switched back recently.
As for the clan, we have loads online every day now. Yesterday we had a total of 47 (I think) on line throughout the day with a high of 23 on at one time!
Craz has gone up to DSL now, and is upgrading his comp very soon so will able to play more than just 1v1.
Hope you pick yourself up TAD soon and jump back on the N3O truck buddy! :)
NEO_CrAz3n
Honorary Leader
Honorary Leader

Post by NEO_CrAz3n »

Yea, I made it to the 20th century QC but I'm not quite in the 21st yet. I did finally get DSL but my comp is just too old.
"Please accept my resignation. I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member." -Groucho Marx

"Any strat that beats me is lame." -CrAz3n

"Quoting yourself is just as bad as speaking about yourself in the third-person." -CrAz3n
QuadriplegicCow
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by QuadriplegicCow »

Lol, eventually you'll get there. Surely you can play games online now, don't think you were able to play anymore when I had left. Managed to play a few games of vanilla yesterday got my ass handed to me, was forgetting to build villagers, wasn't paying attention to my army, I had no micro skills at all. Heh, was having fun though. Hopefully we can get some games in sometime soon.