i think i've lost my mind

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

St_Brewer
Captain
Captain

i think i've lost my mind

Post by St_Brewer »

today i woke up at 6 thinking it was 9, got dressed and all that, was about to walk out the door and looked at my watch and realised it was 20 past 6, i then did all the cleaning and went out, came back did some more shopping, sat down with a dirty bottle of badger (not very nice al) and i have only just realised its 3 in the afternoon and i havnt eaten all the day and i know i should be hungry but i just dont care and i feel so jolly lmao is this a sign of mental desent to madness (looks at hydro) or am i just having one hell of an alice in wonderland day?
If you cant run then you walk
If you cant walk then you crawl
and if you cant do that no more...
well you find someone to carry you
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Re: i think i've lost my mind

Post by djdan »

Sounds like the Badger may have affected your day! Damn Dirty Badgers!
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
Hydrovert5
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Hydrovert5 »

I have days like that. Some days I wake up I don't know what day it is. I have my breakfast then realise it's 1:30PM.

That's usually after I've had a bit too much to drink the night before. ;)
St_Brewer
Captain
Captain

Post by St_Brewer »

lmao its pretty mental like and yeah badger is a little poisoness for anyone who isnt al :P
emperoral
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by emperoral »

The power of Badger was it the real dirty Badger Blanford Fly ot the light weight Golden Glory? Still beats that brown dirt from up north!
St_Brewer
Captain
Captain

Post by St_Brewer »

lmao i had a bottle of champion and a bottle of golden glory have to say both taste like something that needs to be quarantined
ckei
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by ckei »

you had a badger!? 8O
36drew
Honorary Officer

Post by 36drew »

Sounds like the day I woke up, put peanut butter on bread, then put it in the toaster. Lovely smell.
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

I will never forget a certain morning when in the UK doing my A-Levels. I woke up, took a shower, placed my contacts, got dressed, ate breakfast and went back 2 sleep. Then, when my alarm clock went off, at the correct time, felt really strange finding myself fully rdy 2 go. I do not remember doing any of it and recall perfectly having gone 2 bed as 1 does. ie PJ´s and without my contacts in place. Very weird indeed.

out
Lost_my_hope
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Lost_my_hope »

I remember being ill and waking up at 7 p.m. in the evening - it was already dark - thinking it was 7 a.m. And I just couldn't work out how it was possible that I heard children playing in the street.
Vivian Stanshall, about 3 o'clock in the morning, Oxfordshire, 1973... good night.
Aravinthan
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Aravinthan »

Well....
It happend to me 2 days in a row...
I had a hockey practice at 6 am Sunday and MOnday I had school.

So I wake up at 4am, get ready and all. Go to the arena, and I look at teh schedule and I cant find my room number. So I go see the guy and he tells my practice is Sunday, and I am like( thinking to myself What a dumbass) and tell him We are sunday. And he is like.... Did u somke something? We are Saturday, I am like crap!!!!

So after that day, I wake up get ready for school, and at 9 am I go to school only to realise it was closed!! I was so freaken happy, called my friend to tell and he yelled at me(exact words, I remember it like it was only 3 months ago): " YOU FREAKEN IDIOT WE ARE SUNDAY! AND U WOKE ME AT FREAKEN 9 AM!! I GUNNA KILL U! KILL U AND RIP UR MOUTH OFF!!! "

Yeah... the next day, woke up checked the calendar every 10 minnutes then went to school...
A master Piece done by cleeduz
joe4holly
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by joe4holly »

^ so you never went to hockey?
St_Brewer
Captain
Captain

Post by St_Brewer »

tis a tad mental when things like that happen to you, this one time i woke up in the middle of the night needing the toilet, i get up walk towards the wall panick because i cant find the door and end up trashing my room in a blind panick then me dad storms in and is like wth and then i realised i was at the wrong end of my room lol
Aravinthan
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Aravinthan »

LOL,
and joe no and my teammates and coach never were annoying me with it for 1 motnh. My coach is like: I dont think it sayf to play you... You might score on our goal thinkings its theirs.... -.-!!!

Oh and this once, I woke up at like 5 am, and I coudnt get back to sleep. I get out of teh room and my house seemed different. I told myself: you are just imaginig....
So I go down to the basement and to my suprise: MY 60 INCH TV WAS GONE!!! MY PS3, TV AND ALL!!!!!!
I am like wth!! ANd i run upstair yelling we got f** robbed!!! And then my gf comes out and she is like wth are you talking about.... then I rememberd I was at her house -.- ..... Yeah she and her family never forgot that... just yesterday when I slept at her house, she told me not to wake them at 5 am yelling we got robbed....
A master Piece done by cleeduz
ckei
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by ckei »

lol,that ´must have been a quite funny for your gf and her parents.
They probably got a nice first impression of you then