S25...N30?

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

IndyBrit
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: S25...N30?

Post by IndyBrit »

Of course it's driving - we're being stimulated. Exhibition 1 of my point - Obama (and to be fair - Bush) says we need more credit liquidity. Obama removes $780 Billion from the credit markets, and has already put 10% of it back, for a net removal of only $702 Billion from the credit markets. In response, the credit markets have continued to tighten. For all of this, the US government writes Obama (and Bush) a check.

I saw an economic "expert" on TV the other day talking about our new health care bill. He said it would make doctors more efficient, it would make more patients healthier, hospitals would net more revenue by getting paid for more of their services, and the government would realize more money in taxes and reductions in Medicaid than the bill cost. He stated that there were all positives and no negatives. I hope the US government sent him his check. Also, I'm wondering why we don't just pass that bill a couple of extra times to multiply the savings, we may be able to balance the budget on about 100 copies of that bill. I'm really looking forward to the economy being fixed by these government folks.
St_Brewer
Captain
Captain

Post by St_Brewer »

wow thats quite a little read lol didnt understand any of it tho =/ and also to aaryn gend english keyboards lack the accent keys and also in response to the "cassadors" statement well yeh port looks like its leading and to be frank i wouldnt mind going there am def goin to S25 but this post was about where S25 i thought the discussion for the new S25 was in lazy's post
If you cant run then you walk
If you cant walk then you crawl
and if you cant do that no more...
well you find someone to carry you
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

One of the lazy admins has to make you a member on the forums ^^