Summer holidays...

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: Summer holidays...

Post by Soccerman771 »

I knew a guy who got a speeding ticket for going 55 in an abrams tank on an airforce base. Speed limit (cruising speed) was 20....
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

Spam me? I'm just the king spammer here! :D
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

[quote=""Hydrovert5""]I have about 20 hours flight time, before I realised that the flying of airplanes wasn't for me.

I fix 'em and refuel 'em for a living. Not the type of job for everyone but I personally love it. Although I don't work on Cessnas. I work on huge commercial airliners. Boeing, Airbus, Tupalev, etc.

Some people may disagree, but there's nothing more satisfying than pelting down a runway in a fuel truck at 5 M/PH.[/quote]

Hey, give yourselves proper credit. If it weren't for your efforts, nothing would fly. Thank about what happens to airlines when the repair staff goes on strike. The pilots don't seem too glamorous when that happens.

Here's a provocative statement I heard yesterday: "The German bombing campaign against London in 1940 was made possible by a 20 million gallon fuel purchase from John D. Rockefeller's Standard Oil Co."
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
Incognoto
Private
Private

Post by Incognoto »

[quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""]Spam me? I'm just the king spammer here! :D[/quote]

You've seen nothing.

hi
ckei
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by ckei »

I have entertained myself by cruising around with my tractor,quite fun actually
joe4holly
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by joe4holly »

gg no re Incognoto :)
Advertising

Advertising on N3O's forums is strictly forbidden. DO NOT advertise any affiliate programs, pyramid schemes or contests. Any ads found on the forums will be immediately removed whether they are text ads or banner ads. Offenders will receive one warning and there is no second warning. The second time the member will be removed from the clan and banned from the forums permanently. Our members don't want to see them and neither do our visitors.
Incognoto
Private
Private

Post by Incognoto »

Well is linking my forums so that we (A414A and N30) could get to know each other better counted as advertising? Cuz then links to Agesanc's FP and whatnot could be considered advertising. :/

I'll take down that sig if it is really against the rules but it's not like i'm trying to make money here, I just want people to visit A414A and promote inter clan relations. ^^"
hi
joe4holly
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by joe4holly »

stuff like this happend before and we lost 2 good officers. And that why Im so upfront about this. Also N30 support the fan patch + MNBob worked on it to. If you wish to have some sort of link with clan PM StrokeyBlofeld.
Incognoto
Private
Private

Post by Incognoto »

I will ofc edit then.
hi
deadhanddan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by deadhanddan »

[quote=""ckei""]I have entertained myself by cruising around with my tractor,quite fun actually[/quote] LOL i actually did that when my fam lived on a farm , screw the push mower :-P
- Dan
deadhanddan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by deadhanddan »

im all for people from different clans meeting each other , opens up more fp hosted games ( which is slowly dying ) which is a good thing , lets face it - RE 1.2 blows - of the no advertising rule here @ N3O , now you know , no harm no foul :) i actually have played a few games with a4114a and they were good games. i play FP almost exclusively so if need of a 1v1 or teamgame player just whisper me or invite , i play vs/with any rank
- Dan
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

Take it easy everyone. Sorry Incognoto, it's only that that's a sensitive topic, nothing else. I'm all up for interclan relations and I totally agree with Dan so I'll just quote him
im all for people from different clans meeting each other , opens up more fp hosted games ( which is slowly dying ) which is a good thing , lets face it - RE 1.2 blows - of the no advertising rule here @ N3O , now you know , no harm no foul Smile i actually have played a few games with a4114a and they were good games. i play FP almost exclusively so if need of a 1v1 or teamgame player just whisper me or invite , i play vs/with any rank
Incognoto
Private
Private

Post by Incognoto »

Hey it's np. ;)

Back to teh topic? :D? :p
hi
Hydrovert5
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Hydrovert5 »

I don't know about anyone else, but I feel weird when playing alongside total strangers.

I only play properly when with N3O guys - no offence to anyone from any other clan.

It's because I know most from N3O quite well, and quite a lot of us are mature adults, which cannot be said for most other AoE3 clans. When I come across guys from other clans, I cannot help but pick up on their immaturity.
deadhanddan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by deadhanddan »

[quote=""Hydrovert5""]I don't know about anyone else, but I feel weird when playing alongside total strangers.

I only play properly when with N3O guys - no offence to anyone from any other clan.

It's because I know most from N3O quite well, and quite a lot of us are mature adults, which cannot be said for most other AoE3 clans. When I come across guys from other clans, I cannot help but pick up on their immaturity.[/quote] clearly you haven't met my taunt 11 strat LOL
- Dan