Hello clan members

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

aquittedspy
Conscript
Conscript

Hello clan members

Post by aquittedspy »

Hello everyone,im aquittedspy i've been a member here since july of last year,due to some personal issue's with an ex memebr i've kept a low profile but thought i'd like to take a more active roll in the clan now,playing clan game's,makeing new friend's perhap's even more.i look forward too meeting you,please add me in game.have a great day.

Have compassion for all beings, rich and poor alike; each has their suffering. Some suffer too much, others too little.
cleeduz
Honorary Officer

Re: Hello clan members

Post by cleeduz »

Glad to hear that you would like to be more involved. N3O has a lot to offer all players, the more involved you are, the more fun you'll have. I'll keep an eye open for you and maybe we can get some games in. :D

On a side note, I don't know what happened in the past. But, if another member ever interferes with your "fun" or is disrespectful, PM or whisper an officer to remedy the situation.
"Nature doesn't like Agra forts." - Sporting Lisbon

In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria. - Ben Franklin
cleeduz
Honorary Officer

Post by cleeduz »

I just noticed that it seems that you like to play 2v2's. This is something I've been working on lately, maybe we can partner up for a few games? I'm usually on around from 9:30pm EST (-5 GMT) until 1:00am if you're interested.

In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria. - Ben Franklin
aquittedspy
Conscript
Conscript

Post by aquittedspy »

Thank you,id be very interested but i have to warn you,im in need of some training,i cant seem to get over the hump,too that next level where i need to be.
cleeduz
Honorary Officer

Post by cleeduz »

No worries, we'll get there... I'll be on around 9:30pm EST tonight, provided my daughter (who is teething atm) goes to bed "willingly", may be on later if she needs "persuasion". ;)

IndyBrit
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by IndyBrit »

It will be great to see you around!

Cheers
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

seems like the spy didn't quit :-)
ye have fun here, don't let it ruin by one or a few people.