Fav Beverage

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

RascalJones
N3O Member
N3O Member

Re: Fav Beverage

Post by RascalJones »

I'm partial Blue Moon....even if it IS made by Coors.

I like trying different kinds of beer. At Christmas, I think I tried 3-4 "holiday" themed beers. Of those, I liked the Shiner Holiday Cheer the best.
Wetmelon
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Wetmelon »

nothing like Belgian beer
You said it!!!

[quote=""Tubby""]Stella Artois[/quote]
Excellent choice!
Anything that ends in berg...
MMm.. Carlsberg. Can't get any in the states, but when you can get some from Canada, that's where it's at!
Blue Moon
Hmm. I've never tried one, but I've heard they're rather good...
cleeduz
Honorary Officer

Post by cleeduz »

[quote=""RascalJones""]I'm partial Blue Moon....even if it IS made by Coors.

I like trying different kinds of beer. At Christmas, I think I tried 3-4 "holiday" themed beers. Of those, I liked the Shiner Holiday Cheer the best.[/quote]

Blue Moon 8) Last summer I was hooked on these little buggers, excellent choice.
"Nature doesn't like Agra forts." - Sporting Lisbon

In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria. - Ben Franklin
etrips888
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by etrips888 »

I like blue moon as well
Anyone had flat tire?
scoop10
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by scoop10 »

stella artois aka wife beater as its somtimes refered to in england although it does not have this effect on me........
IndyBrit
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by IndyBrit »

[quote=""Kaiser_von_Nuben""]Coffee and beer. One speeds me up; the other slows me down :D[/quote]

One foot on the brake, and one on the gas. Too much traffic, I can't pass, yeah... (duh, duh (low-high)... duh, duh (high-low))

Anyway. Not having beer anymore :( , the good news though is that I've had zero migraines since I stopped :D , I was getting up to basically one a week. Plus, I've finally stopped seeing the purple elephants walking around the room.

When I drank, Grolsch, Moosehead, and Stella Artois were my favorites, among many others.
rufio_eht
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by rufio_eht »

ive been enjoying the occasional corona full flavor with no lime lately
"Rock and roll is the hamburger that ate the world." --Peter York
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Post by djdan »

[quote=""scoop10""]stella artois aka wife beater as its somtimes refered to in england although it does not have this effect on me........[/quote]

It was a myth that people who drank Stella were 'wife beaters' the name actually came from the play, 'A Streetcar Named Desire' in which Stanley' the main character beated his wife 'Stella'.
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
scoop10
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by scoop10 »

[quote=""djdan""][quote=""scoop10""]stella artois aka wife beater as its somtimes refered to in england although it does not have this effect on me........[/quote]

It was a myth that people who drank Stella were 'wife beaters' the name actually came from the play, 'A Streetcar Named Desire' in which Stanley' the main character beated his wife 'Stella'.[/quote]

ahh kool info dan i never knew that (my surname is stanley as well) :?
I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

[quote=""Wetmelon""]
You said it!!![/quote]
+1

anybody else claiming differently is a liar or 100% ignorant. :D

Duvel being one of the "king of the beers", but there are more than 2000 beers in Belgium, choices are plenty. Monastery beers are also OP. (one of em is actually a dutch beer, can u believe?)
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

[quote=""I__CHAOS__I""][quote=""Wetmelon""]
You said it!!![/quote]
+1

Duvel being one of the "king of the beers", but there are more than 2000 beers in Belgium, choices are plenty. Monastery beers are also OP. (one of em is actually a dutch beer, can u believe?)[/quote]

Gotta agree with this. Duvel and all the Belgians are good. Has anyone tried Leffe? When I was in Belgium, I used to drink this stuff like water! It is SOOOO good; plus they import it in the States now, so I have 2 6-packs in the fridge. But there is nothing like a Leffe Blond on tap... that's hard to find over here.
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Post by djdan »

[quote=""Kaiser_von_Nuben""][quote=""I__CHAOS__I""][quote=""Wetmelon""]
You said it!!![/quote]
+1

Duvel being one of the "king of the beers", but there are more than 2000 beers in Belgium, choices are plenty. Monastery beers are also OP. (one of em is actually a dutch beer, can u believe?)[/quote]

Gotta agree with this. Duvel and all the Belgians are good. Has anyone tried Leffe? When I was in Belgium, I used to drink this stuff like water! It is SOOOO good; plus they import it in the States now, so I have 2 6-packs in the fridge. But there is nothing like a Leffe Blond on tap... that's hard to find over here.[/quote]

We used to do it on Draught, but believe it or not it wasnt popular enough to keep on, as well as Staropramen, the locals just arent cultured enough, and wasnt taken in with the fact its 7% :P

[quote=""scoop10""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""scoop10""]stella artois aka wife beater as its somtimes refered to in england although it does not have this effect on me........[/quote]

It was a myth that people who drank Stella were 'wife beaters' the name actually came from the play, 'A Streetcar Named Desire' in which Stanley' the main character beated his wife 'Stella'.[/quote]

ahh kool info dan i never knew that (my surname is stanley as well) :?[/quote]

Yeah I know I thought it was pretty cool when I was told, one of those useless facts to know :P
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!