You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: Urban Names

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

1. bernardo 6 up, 7 down

a guy that looks hot because has a good body, but actually has an ugly face, but you cant see it because its covered with hair.
girl: OMG, that guy is hot!
boy: naah, thats a bernardo

2. bernardo 15 up, 27 down

Canadian rhyming slang for "retarded", as in "retardo-bernardo". Retarded, in the sense of "needlessly lame" as opposed to "mentally deficient".
Dude #1: "The client wants three days' worth of revisions without extra billing."

Dude #2: "Bernardo."

>_<
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

W00t:

Pierre

a crazy wog haired homosexual normally found in public toilets

Top that!
Hydrovert5
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Hydrovert5 »

These are hilarious, keep them coming guys!
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

1. Henrique 10 up, 1 down
Calling someone a Henrique is similar to calling someone a pimp, but unlike calling someone a pimp, when you call someone a Henrique, you're implying that his p***s is as big as he is tall. A henrique is the definition of well hung.
The term originated in the portuguese town of Guia in the early 21st century, and is still being used around the country.

Yo that guy's such a Henrique, I was rolling my 6 foot b***t the other day, and he whooped out his c**k and there it was, clear as day. as long as he was tall mofo. And as I was lookin down, 'n' contemplatin' the sight, he smoked my b***t in 1 hit.
large p***s pimp barata ****

hhmm... a bit 2 hard-core even 4 me.

out
Hydrovert5
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Hydrovert5 »

[quote=""LaZy""]1. Henrique 10 up, 1 down
Calling someone a Henrique is similar to calling someone a pimp, but unlike calling someone a pimp, when you call someone a Henrique, you're implying that his p***s is as big as he is tall. A henrique is the definition of well hung.
The term originated in the portuguese town of Guia in the early 21st century, and is still being used around the country.

Yo that guy's such a Henrique, I was rolling my 6 foot b***t the other day, and he whooped out his c**k and there it was, clear as day. as long as he was tall mofo. And as I was lookin down, 'n' contemplatin' the sight, he smoked my b***t in 1 hit.

out[/quote]

Oh my. 8O
RascalJones
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by RascalJones »

Wow. Not nearly what I expected.

Randy:
"An old term meaning Chimney, coined by Old Chimney Sweeps."

But, yeah, the rest is pretty obvious.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Randy
Royal_Guard
Private
Private

Post by Royal_Guard »

Vega

BEST ONE: Vega 48 up, 14 down
Garci Y Vega - a brand of cigars used to smoke marajuana. California version of the phillyblunt
"I got a Vega and you don't got one!".

Vega 71 up, 22 down
He is the spanish ninja from Street Fighter series. Vega is an extremely narcissistic and agile fighter. He is known around the world as a deadly assassin and a practioner of the art of "Spanish Ninjitsu" He wears a metal mask to both cloak his identity and protect his flawless featuires from harm. He also fights with a razor-sharp set of claws. Above all else, he respects beauty. In the Japanese version of Street Fighter II, his name was Balrog.

Vega 52 up, 13 down
Vega is the brightest star in the constellation Lyra and is the fifth brightest star in the sky. The name of the star comes from Arabic and means "The Swooping Eagle". As part of the constellaion Lyra it represents a jewel set in the body of the harp.

Vega is only 25.3 light years from Earth. It is a main sequence star like our sun, however it is twice as massive and burns fifty times brighter than our sun. Vega's current age is between 200 and 500 million years (Our sun is about 4.6 billion years old).

Vega was the first star to ever be photographed, have it's spectrum analized, and it's parallax measured. It has also been in many Science Fiction novels and movies, such as "Contact." And in 14,000 AD Vega will become the North Star, replacing Polaris in the position in the sky.
Since Vega is so much more powerful and younger than our Sun, scientists doubt that life has evolved in it's solar system.
"In the end of the day, as long as there are still two people left in the world, someone is going to want someone dead."
Wetmelon
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Wetmelon »

[quote=""Royal_Guard""]Vega was the first star to ever be photographed, have it's spectrum analized, and it's parallax measured. It has also been in many Science Fiction novels and movies, such as "Contact." And in 14,000 AD Vega will become the North Star, replacing Polaris in the position in the sky.[/quote]

LOL!! I thought at first it said "Vega was the first star to ever be photographed, have its rectum analyzed, and its parallax measured." bhahaha.
IndyBrit
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by IndyBrit »

[quote=""LaZy""]1. Henrique 10 up, 1 down

out[/quote]

lol

I heard a joke on the radio this morning (supposedly true) in a Robert Vaughn interview. Mickey Rooney and Milton Berle I guess were rumored to have the largest "members" in Hollywood. Mickey told Milton (while drunk?) that they should pull them out and compare. Merle said, "that's fine, but I'm only going to show enough to win"
RascalJones
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by RascalJones »

^
I've heard that before.
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

Anyone heard the term Kronenberg?

eg:

"she looks hot".
"nah... she's a kronenberg".
Saint
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Saint »

LMAO.....

Yea baby yea!!!!!!!!

1. Thomas 752 up, 254 down
A Teenage white kid that has an abnormally large Censored usually ranging to 7.5 inches to 8
"Wow never knew he had that he must have been a Thomas"
Censored
by Thomas 61 May 17, 2008 share this
2. thomas 453 up, 230 down
A form of tank engine
hey justine did you see thomas the tank engine last night?
tank engine tom train tv
by keager taxwell Feb 17, 2008 share this
3. Thomas 362 up, 125 down
The best boyfriend a girl can ask for. Will do anything for you and will love you with all his heart. Any girl who dates him will be the happiest girl on the planet.
That blonde hair, green eyed kid over there is such a Thomas, Olivia is so lucky to have him.

I had to censore a few words but you all get the jist....
aka~Rubber_Chuck
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

These were my favorites.

Jarrod 112 up, 36 down
The most awesome guy u will ever meet. He is everything u can ever imagine. Plus he has a big ***** ladies ;-).

Jarrod 35 up, 10 down
A **** crazy guy with a great attitude towards life
he knows how to treat a girl and his **** is hugeeee
Watch out or youll be jarroded

Jarrod 11 up, 35 down
Couch dweller. One who fears the sun. Usually has long lusterous black hair. High Priest of Aethios. Wardrobe consists of nothing but black clothing. Including Ninja shoes. Exceptionally good at Magic. The epitome of awesomeness. Deadly, one whos wrath is to be feared.
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
emperoral
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by emperoral »

Well had to laugh at these, laughed even louder when I found mine esp the second one.

Alistair 18 up, 5 down
what you name your baby boy when he is the cutest thing on this planet! Also means Defender of Man!
Oh look, he's almost cute enough to call Alistair
baby boy cutest planet defender
by schmuk Jun 13, 2008 share this

alistair 35 up, 38 down
Noun: from the ancient greek for "one whom is milky and naked," an alistair traditionally spends most of his/her time fondling themselves and defecating in public beauty spots whilsts covering themselves in milk and drinking the menstral juices of the mother wolf.
"Your kid sam has turned into a real alistair, we're almost out of milk and there's skid marks and spunk stains all over the the town memorial."

I wonder which one I will be known as lol!!!!
Wetmelon
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Wetmelon »

LOL! What the F!? That's so random, Al! hahaah.